We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for Tagalog to English translation and English to tagalog translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Tagalog translation leader:
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Tagalog Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
* Quality certified Tagalog translation services using only qualified and experienced Tagalog native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Tagalog translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Tagalog translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system.
"Thousands of companies worldwide use our Translation services!"
Call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032 in North America
Europe Please Call +44 (0) 1698 826201
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
* Experienced, native-speaking Tagalog translators
* Tagalog software and Website localization
* International translation company - offices in the USA, CANADA, EU
* Easy Tagalog translation quoting and service available worldwide
* Wide range of Tagalog specialty and industry translators
* Translation memory to save you time and money in the future
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
Our Tagalog Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
The Tagalog Language:
Language Overview: Tagalog is a language of the Philippines. Tagalog has a classification of Austronesian, Malayo-Polynesian, Meso Philippine, Central Philippine, and Tagalog.
Regions Spoken: Tagalog is also spoken in Canada, Guam, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and USA.
Population: About 14,000,000 people speak Tagalog in the Philippines, as of 1995. The total population of all Tagalog speakers is about 15,900,000 (which means that about 1,413,000 people speak Tagalog outside of the Philippines).
Dialects: Some dialects for Tagalog are Lubang, Manila, Marinduque, Bataan, Batangas, Bulacan, Tanay-Paete, and Tayabas.
Brief History: Tagalog is taught in primary and secondary schools in the Philippines. It was used in the bible in 1905. And Tagalog was used as the basis for the development of the Filipino language. Most people who speak Tagalog are of the Christian faith/religion.