We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for Yiddish to English translation and English to Yiddish translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Yiddish translation leader:
* Quality certified Yiddish translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Yiddish translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Yiddish translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
"Thousands of companies worldwide use our Translation services!"
Call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032 in North America
Europe Please Call +44 (0) 1698 826201
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
* Experienced, native-speaking Yiddish translators
* Yiddish software and Website localization
* International translation company - offices in the USA, CANADA, EU
* Easy Yiddish translation quoting and service available worldwide
* Wide range of Yiddish specialty and industry translators
* Translation memory to save you time and money in the future
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
Our Yiddish Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
A few of our other services:
* Yiddish Document Translation
* Yiddish Simultaneous Interpretation
* Yiddish Linguistic Validation
* Yiddish Consecutive Interpretation
* Yiddish Transcription Services
* Yiddish Typesetting and Graphics
* Yiddish Voiceovers and Subtitling
* Yiddish Staffing Solutions
* Yiddish Multicultural Marketing
* Yiddish Document Management
* Yiddish Deposition Services
* Yiddish Virtual Data Services
* Yiddish Conference Interpreters
* Yiddish Desktop Publishing
The Yiddish Language:
Language Overview: Western Yiddish is a language of Germany. Western Yiddish has a classification of Indo-European, Germanic, West, High German, and Yiddish.
Regions Spoken: Western Yiddish is spoken in Germany, Switzerland, France, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, and Belgium.
Population: The ethnic population of Western Yiddish in Germany is about 49,210, as of 2000.
Alternate Name: Some other names for Western Yiddish are Yiddish, Yidish, and Judeo-German.
Dialects: Some dialects of Western Yiddish are Southwestern Yiddish, Midwestern Yiddish, and Northwestern Yiddish.
Brief History: On the eve of Holocaust, Western Yiddish was spoken among several tens of thousands of people. Western Yiddish became more developed in the Hebrew script. Also people who speak Western Yiddish tend to be of the Jewish religion.