We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for Filipino to English translation and English to Filipino translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Filipino translation leader:
* Quality certified Filipino translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Filipino translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Filipino translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
"Thousands of companies worldwide use our Translation services!"
Call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032 in North America
Europe Please Call +44 (0) 1698 826201
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
* Experienced, native-speaking Filipino translators
* Filipino software and Website localization
* International translation company - offices in the USA, CANADA, EU
* Easy Filipino translation quoting and service available worldwide
* Wide range of Filipino specialty and industry translators
* Translation memory to save you time and money in the future
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
Our Filipino Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
A few of our other services:
* Filipino Document Translation
* Filipino Simultaneous Interpretation
* Filipino Linguistic Validation
* Filipino Consecutive Interpretation
* Filipino Transcription Services
* Filipino Typesetting and Graphics
* Filipino Voiceovers and Subtitling
* Filipino Staffing Solutions
* Filipino Multicultural Marketing
* Filipino Document Management
* Filipino Deposition Services
* Filipino Virtual Data Services
* Filipino Conference Interpreters
* Filipino Desktop Publishing
The Filipino Language:
Language Overview: Filipino is the national language of the Philippines and, along with English, is an official language designated in the 1987 Philippine Constitution.
Regions Spoken: It is the first language of Filipinos living in Metro Manila and the second language of most Filipinos.
Population: The population of Filipino speaking people is about 90 million, as of 2000.
Brief History: A large number of Spanish and English loanwords also exist in the vocabulary. About 40% of everyday (informal) Filipino conversation is practically made up of Spanish loanwords. The Filipino language remains in evolution, development, and further enrichment on the basis of existing languages of the Philippines and other languages.