We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for English translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the English translation leader:
* Quality certified English translation services using only qualified and experienced native English speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second English translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: English translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
"Thousands of companies worldwide use our Translation services!"
Call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032 in North America
Europe Please Call +44 (0) 1698 826201
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
* Experienced, native-speaking English translators
* English software and Website localization
* International translation company - offices in the USA, CANADA, EU
* Easy English translation quoting and service available worldwide
* Wide range of English specialty and industry translators
* Translation memory to save you time and money in the future
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
Our English Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
A few of our other services:
* English Document Translation
* English Simultaneous Interpretation
* English Linguistic Validation
* English Consecutive Interpretation
* English Transcription Services
* English Typesetting and Graphics
* English Voiceovers and Subtitling
* English Staffing Solutions
* English Multicultural Marketing
* English Document Management
* English Deposition Services
* English Virtual Data Services
* English Conference Interpreters
* English Desktop Publishing
The English Language:
Language Overview: English is a West Germanic language that developed in England and south-eastern Scotland during the Anglo-Saxon era.
Regions Spoken: The countries with the highest populations of native English speakers are, in descending order: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Nigeria, Ireland, South Africa , and New Zealand 2006 Census.
Population: Approximately 375 million people speak English as their first language. English today is probably the third largest language by number of native speakers, after Mandarin Chinese and Spanish
Brief History: As a result of the military, economic, scientific, political, and cultural influence of the British Empire during the 18th, 19th, and early 20th centuries, and of the United States since the mid 20th century, it has become the lingua franca in many parts of the world, and the most prominent language in international business and science.