We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for Spanish to English translation and English to Spanish translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
quality reference list will give you peace
"Thousands of companies worldwide use our translation services!"
Our Spanish Document Translation Services include:
- Annual Reports Translation
- Audit Statements Translation
- Brochure Translation
- Business Document Translation
- Contract translation
- Corporate translation
- Employee Handbook Translation
- Employment Agreements Translation
- Financial Report Translation
- Human Resources Translation
- Instruction Manual Translation
- Legal Translation
- Letter Translation
- Medical Translation
- MSDS Translation
- Patent translation
- Policy Manual Translation
- PPT Presentation Translation
- Press Release Translation
- Product Description Translation
- PSDS Translation
- RFP translation
- Safety Manual Translation
- Safety Standards Translation
- Software Program Translation
- SOP Translation
- Technical Manual Translation
- Technical Product Translation
- Translating Company Procedures
- Translation of Health Materials
- Translation of Marketing Materials
- Translation of PowerPoint Presentations
- Translation of Surveys
- Website Translation and Localization
The Spanish Language:
Language Overview: Spanish is the language of Spain. Spanish has a classification of Indo-European, Italic, Romance, Italo-Western, Western, Gallo-Iberian, Ibero-Romance, West Iberian, and Castilian.
Regions Spoken: Spanish is spoken in central and southern Spain, along with the Canary Islands. Also Spanish is spoken in countries like Andorra, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Jamaica, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uruguay, USA, and Venezuela.
Population: The total population of Spanish speakers in Spain is around 28,173,600, as of 1986. The total population of all Spanish speakers is around 322,299,171 (this means that about 294,125,571 people speak Spanish in other countries around the world).
Alternate Name: Some other names for Spanish are Espaol, Castellano, and Castilian.
Dialects: Some Spanish dialects are Andalusian (Andal?, Andaluz, and Andalusi), Murcian, Aragonese, Navarrese, Castilian, Canary Islands Spanish, and American Spanish. Spanish has lexical similarities other languages: 89% with Portuguese, 85% wit Catalan, 82% with Italian, 76% with Sardinian, 75% with French, 74% with Rheto-Romance, and 71% with Rumanian.
Brief History: Spanish is an official language and is used by about 60,000,000 people as a second language. Spanish was used in the Bible form 1553-2000. The Aragonese dialect in Spanish is completely different from the Aragonese language. Most people who speak Spanish tend to also be a part of the Christian religion/faith.