We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for Spanish to English translation and English to Spanish translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Spanish translation leader:
* Quality certified Spanish translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Spanish translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Spanish translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
"Thousands of companies worldwide use our Translation services!"
Call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032 in North America
Europe Please Call +44 (0) 1698 826201
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
* Experienced, native-speaking Spanish translators
* Spanish software and Website localization
* International translation company - offices in the USA, CANADA, EU
* Easy Spanish translation quoting and service available worldwide
* Wide range of Spanish specialty and industry translators
* Translation memory to save you time and money in the future
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
Our Spanish Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Spanish
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
A few of our other services:
* Spanish Document Translation
* Spanish Simultaneous Interpretation
* Spanish Linguistic Validation
* Spanish Consecutive Interpretation
* Spanish Transcription Services
* Spanish Typesetting and Graphics
* Spanish Voiceovers and Subtitling
* Spanish Staffing Solutions
* Spanish Multicultural Marketing
* Spanish Document Management
* Spanish Deposition Services
* Spanish Virtual Data Services
* Spanish Conference Interpreters
* Spanish Desktop Publishing
The Spanish Language:
Language Overview: Spanish is the language of Spain. Spanish has a classification of Indo-European, Italic, Romance, Italo-Western, Western, Gallo-Iberian, Ibero-Romance, West Iberian, and Castilian.
Regions Spoken: Spanish is spoken in central and southern Spain, along with the Canary Islands. Also Spanish is spoken in countries like Andorra, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Jamaica, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uruguay, USA, and Venezuela.
Population: The total population of Spanish speakers in Spain is around 28,173,600, as of 1986. The total population of all Spanish speakers is around 322,299,171 (this means that about 294,125,571 people speak Spanish in other countries around the world).
Alternate Name: Some other names for Spanish are Espaol, Castellano, and Castilian.
Dialects: Some Spanish dialects are Andalusian (Andal?, Andaluz, and Andalusi), Murcian, Aragonese, Navarrese, Castilian, Canary Islands Spanish, and American Spanish. Spanish has lexical similarities other languages: 89% with Portuguese, 85% wit Catalan, 82% with Italian, 76% with Sardinian, 75% with French, 74% with Rheto-Romance, and 71% with Rumanian.
Brief History: Spanish is an official language and is used by about 60,000,000 people as a second language. Spanish was used in the Bible form 1553-2000. The Aragonese dialect in Spanish is completely different from the Aragonese language. Most people who speak Spanish tend to also be a part of the Christian religion/faith.