We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for French to English translation and English to French translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the French translation leader:
* Quality certified French translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second French translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: French translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
"Thousands of companies worldwide use our Translation services!"
Call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032 in North America
Europe Please Call +44 (0) 1698 826201
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
* Experienced, native-speaking French translators
* French software and Website localization
* International translation company - offices in the USA, CANADA, EU
* Easy French translation quoting and service available worldwide
* Wide range of French specialty and industry translators
* Translation memory to save you time and money in the future
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
Our French Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation French
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
A few of our other services:
* French Document Translation
* French Simultaneous Interpretation
* French Linguistic Validation
* French Consecutive Interpretation
* French Transcription Services
* French Typesetting and Graphics
* French Voiceovers and Subtitling
* French Staffing Solutions
* French Multicultural Marketing
* French Document Management
* French Deposition Services
* French Virtual Data Services
* French Conference Interpreters
* French Desktop Publishing
The French Language:
Language Overview: French is the language of France. The French language can be classified as Indo-European, Italic, Romance, Italo-Western, Western, Gallo-Iberian, Gallo-Romance, Gallo-Rhaetian, Oil, and French.
Regions Spoken: French is also spoken in Algeria, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Cote d?Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Haiti, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Monaco, Morocco, New Caledonia, Niger, Philippines, Puerto Rice, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saudi Arabia, Sengal, Seychelles, Switzerland, Togo, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, the USA, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna.
Population: There are about 51,000,000 people living in France who all speak French. The total population of all of the people in the world who speak French is about 64,858,311 (this means that 13,858,311 people speak French outside of France).
Alternate Names: Another name for French is Franais
Dialects: There are several different dialects of the French language: Standard French, Norman (Normand), Angevin, Berrichon, Bourbonnais, Bourguignon, Franc-Comtois, Gallo, Poitevin, Santongeais, and Lorraine.
Brief History: The French language has similarities to other languages: 89% with Italian, 80% with Sardinian, 78% with Rheto-Romance, 75% with Portuguese, Romanian and Spanish, 29% with German and 27% with English. Also French is a national language, with 50,000,000 people who speak it as a second language. French was used in the Bible from 1530-2000. Also people who speak French tend to be agriculturalists, industry workers, and marketers and/or believe in the Christian religion.