We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for Portuguese to English translation and English to Portuguese translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Portuguese translation leader:
* Quality certified Portuguese translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Portuguese translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Portuguese translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
"Thousands of companies worldwide use our Translation services!"
Call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032 in North America
Europe Call +44 (0) 1698 826201
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
* Experienced, native-speaking Portuguese translators
* Portuguese software and Website localization
* International translation company - offices in the USA, CANADA, EU
* Easy Portuguese translation quoting and service available worldwide
* Wide range of Portuguese specialty and industry translators
* Translation memory to save you time and money in the future
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
Our Portuguese Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Portuguese
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
A few of our other services:
* Portuguese Document Translation
* Portuguese Simultaneous Interpretation
* Portuguese Linguistic Validation
* Portuguese Consecutive Interpretation
* Portuguese Transcription Services
* Portuguese Typesetting and Graphics
* Portuguese Voiceovers and Subtitling
* Portuguese Staffing Solutions
* Portuguese Multicultural Marketing
* Portuguese Document Management
* Portuguese Deposition Services
* Portuguese Virtual Data Services
* Portuguese Conference Interpreters
* Portuguese Desktop Publishing
The Portuguese Language:
Language Overview: Portuguese is the official language of Portugal. Portuguese has a classification of Indo-European, Italic, Romance, Italo-Western, Western, Gallo-Iberian, Iber-Romance, West Iberian, and Portuguese Galician.
Regions Spoken: Portuguese is also spoken in many different countries: Andorra, Angola, Antigua, Barbuda, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cape Verde Islands, China, Congo, East Timor, France, Germany, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, India, Indonesia, Jamaica, Luxembourg, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Oman, Paraguay, Saint Vincent, and the Grenadines, So Tom? e Pr?ncipe, South Africa, Spain, Suriname, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Uruguay, and USA.
Population: The total population of Portuguese speakers is Portugal is about 10,000,000. The overall total population of all Portuguese-speaking people is 177,457,180 (which means that about 167,457,180 people in the world speak Portuguese outside Portugal).
Alternate Name: Another name for Portuguese is Portugu?s.
Dialects: There are several Portuguese dialects: Beira, Galician, Madeira-Azores, Estremenho (Southern), and Brazilian Portuguese. Standard Portuguese of Portugal is based on the Southern dialect (Lisbon and Coimbra).
Brief History: Portuguese is an official language and there are about 15,000,000 people who speak Portuguese as a second language. The literacy rate for people who speak Portuguese as a second language is about 83%-84%. Portuguese was used in the dictionary, grammar and the bible from 1751-1995. Most people who speak Portuguese tend to be of the Christian religion.