We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for Mandarin to English translation and English to Mandarin translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Mandarin translation leader:
* Quality certified Mandarin translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Mandarin translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Mandarin translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
"Thousands of companies worldwide use our Translation services!"
Call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032 in North America
Europe Please Call +44 (0) 1698 826201
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
* Experienced, native-speaking Mandarin translators
* Mandarin software and Website localization
* International translation company - offices in the USA, CANADA, EU
* Easy Mandarin translation quoting and service available worldwide
* Wide range of Mandarin specialty and industry translators
* Translation memory to save you time and money in the future
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
Our Mandarin Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Mandarin
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
A few of our other services:
* Mandarin Document Translation
* Mandarin Simultaneous Interpretation
* Mandarin Linguistic Validation
* Mandarin Consecutive Interpretation
* Mandarin Transcription Services
* Mandarin Typesetting and Graphics
* Mandarin Voiceovers and Subtitling
* Mandarin Staffing Solutions
* Mandarin Multicultural Marketing
* Mandarin Document Management
* Mandarin Deposition Services
* Mandarin Virtual Data Services
* Mandarin Conference Interpreters
* Mandarin Desktop Publishing
The Mandarin Language:
Language Overview: In everyday use Mandarin refers to Standard Chinese or Standard Mandarin, which is based on the particular Mandarin dialect spoken in Beijing. Standard Mandarin functions as the official spoken language of the People's Republic of China, the official language of the Republic of China
Regions Spoken: The official language of the Republic of China (Taiwan), and one of the four official languages of Singapore. "Chinese"?in practice Standard Mandarin?is one of the six official languages of the United Nations.
Population: 885 million (first language speakers) and a total number of speakers: 1,365,053,000
Dialects: Like all other varieties of Chinese, there is significant dispute as to whether Mandarin is a language or a dialect.
Brief History: Until the mid-20th century, most Chinese people living in southern China spoke only their local language. Beijing Mandarin became dominant during the Manchu-ruling Qing Dynasty. This situation changed with the widespread introduction of Standard Mandarin as the national language, to be used in education, the media, and formal situations in both the PRC and the ROC (but not in Hong Kong). As a result, Standard Mandarin can now be spoken intelligibly as a second language by most younger people in Mainland China and Taiwan.