We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast estimates for Cantonese to English translation and English to Cantonese translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
quality reference list will give you peace
"Thousands of companies worldwide use our translation services!"
Our Cantonese Document Translation Services include:
- Annual Reports Translation
- Audit Statements Translation
- Brochure Translation
- Business Document Translation
- Contract translation
- Corporate translation
- Employee Handbook Translation
- Employment Agreements Translation
- Financial Report Translation
- Human Resources Translation
- Instruction Manual Translation
- Legal Translation
- Letter Translation
- Medical Translation
- MSDS Translation
- Patent translation
- Policy Manual Translation
- PPT Presentation Translation
- Press Release Translation
- Product Description Translation
- PSDS Translation
- RFP translation
- Safety Manual Translation
- Safety Standards Translation
- Software Program Translation
- SOP Translation
- Technical Manual Translation
- Technical Product Translation
- Translating Company Procedures
- Translation of Health Materials
- Translation of Marketing Materials
- Translation of PowerPoint Presentations
- Translation of Surveys
- Website Translation and Localization
The Cantonese Language:
Language Overview: Cantonese is the predominant dialect of Chinese spoken in Hong Kong and Macau. Cantonese is also the only variety of Chinese other than Standard Mandarin to be used in official contexts. Because of their use by non-Mandarin-speaking Yue speakers overseas, the Cantonese and Taishanese dialects are some of the primary forms of Chinese that Westerners come into contact with.
Regions Spoken: Cantonese is a variety of the Chinese language spoken in and around the city of Guangzhou (formerly known as Canton) in Southern China, by the majority population of Hong Kong and Macau, and as a lingua franca of Guangdong province, eastern Guangxi province, and some neighbouring areas. It is spoken by overseas Chinese communities in Canada, the United States and Australia, as well as throughout Europe and Southeast Asia, being the most widely spoken dialect and a lingua franca in many of these communities.
Dialects: Cantonese is the predominant dialect of Chinese spoken in Hong Kong.
Brief History: For the last 150 years, Guangdong Province has been the place of origin of most Chinese emigrants to western countries; one coastal county, Taishan, alone may have been the home to more than 60% of Chinese immigrants to the US before 1965. As a result, Yue dialects such as Siyi and Cantonese (with a heavy Hong Kong influence) have been the major Yue dialects spoken abroad, particularly in the United States.