We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for Urdu to English translation and English to Urdu translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Urdu translation leader:
* Quality certified Urdu translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Urdu translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Urdu translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
"Thousands of companies worldwide use our Translation services!"
Call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032 in North America
Europe Please Call +44 (0) 1698 826201
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
* Experienced, native-speaking Urdu translators
* Urdu software and Website localization
* International translation company - offices in the USA, CANADA, EU
* Easy Urdu translation quoting and service available worldwide
* Wide range of Urdu specialty and industry translators
* Translation memory to save you time and money in the future
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
Our Urdu Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Urdu
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
A few of our otther Urdu services:
* Urdu Document Translation
* Urdu Simultaneous Interpretation
* Urdu Linguistic Validation
* Urdu Consecutive Interpretation
* Urdu Transcription Services
* Urdu Typesetting and Graphics
* Urdu Voiceovers and Subtitling
* Urdu Staffing Solutions
* Urdu Multicultural Marketing
* Urdu Document Management
* Urdu Deposition Services
* Urdu Virtual Data Services
* Urdu Conference Interpreters
* Urdu Desktop Publishing
The Urdu Language:
Language Overview: Urdu is a language of Pakistan. Urdu has a classification of Indo-European, Indo-Iranian, Indo-Aryan, Central zone, Western Hindi, and Hindustani.
Regions Spoken: Urdu is also spoken in Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Botswana, Fiji, Germany, Guyana, India, Malawi, Mauritius, Nepal, Norway, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and Zambia.
Population: The population of Urdu speakers in Pakistan is about 10,719,000, as of 1993. The total population of all Urdu speakers is about 60,503,579 (which means that about 49,784,579 Urdu speakers live in other countries).
Dialects: Urdu is similar to Hindi but has more formal vocabulary, which is borrowed from Arabic and Persian. Dakhini is freer of Perisna and Arabic loans than Urdu is. Rekhta is a type of Urdu that is used in writing poetry.
Brief History: Urdu is an official language and has about 104,000,000 people who speak it as their second language. Urdu was used in the bible from 1843-1998. Also most Urdu speakers are of the Muslim faith.