We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for Korean to English translation and English to Korean translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Korean translation leader:
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Korean Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
* Quality certified Korean translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Korean translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Korean translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
"Thousands of companies worldwide use our Translation services!"
High quality translations from and to Korean. Our Korean translation services will help you maximize your global strategy.
* Experienced, native-speaking Korean translators
* Korean software and Website localization
* International translation company - offices in the USA, CANADA, EU
* Easy Korean translation quoting and service available worldwide
* Wide range of Korean specialty and industry translators
* Translation memory to save you time and money in the future
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Interpretation and Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in their country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032 in North America
Europe Please Call +44 (0) 1698 826201
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
Our Korean Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Korean
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
A few of our other Korean services:
* Korean Document Translation
* Korean Simultaneous Interpretation
* Korean Linguistic Validation
* Korean Consecutive Interpretation
* Korean Transcription Services
* Korean Typesetting and Graphics
* Korean Voiceovers and Subtitling
* Korean Staffing Solutions
* Korean Multicultural Marketing
* Korean Document Management
* Korean Deposition Services
* Korean Virtual Data Services
* Korean Conference Interpreters
* Korean Desktop Publishing
The Korean Language:
Language Overview: Korean is a language of Korea (South). The Korean language has a classification as a language isolate.
Regions Spoken: Korean is also spoken in American Samoa, Australia, Bahrain, Belize, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, China, Germany, Guam, Japan, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Kyrgzstan, Mauritania, Mongolia, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia (Asia), Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Suriname, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, USA, and Uzbekistan.
Population: The number of people in South Korea that speak Korean is 42,000,000, as of 1986. The total population of people who speak Korean in the whole world is 67,019,690 (which means that 25,019,690 people live outside of South Korea and speak Korean).
Alternate Name: Other names of Korean are Hanguohua and Hanguk Mal.
Dialects: There are a numerous amount of Korean dialects: Seoul (Kanwondo, Kyonggido), Ch?ungch?ongdo (North and South Ch?ungch?ong), Kyonganggdo (North and South Kyongsangdo), Chollado (North and South Chollado), and Cheju Island. The dialect boundaries correspond to the provincial boundaries. Also some dialects are not understandable to people of other dialects. The suffix ?-do? on the dialect names means ?province?. The understanding of Standard Korean may be lower on the Cheju Island.
Brief History: Korean is the national language of Korea. People who speak Korean as a first language have a literacy rate of 98%, as of 1995. On Cheju Island, there is a higher adult illiteracy rate. Korean was used in Newspapers, Radio programs, TV, and the bible from 1911-1993, all in which the language expanded.