We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for Arabic to English translation and English to Arabic translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Arabic translation leader:
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Arabic Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
* Quality certified Arabic translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Tagalog translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Arabic translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
"Thousands of companies worldwide use our Translation services!"
High quality translations from and to Arabic. Our Arabic translation services will help you maximize your global strategy.
* Experienced, native-speaking Arabic translators
* Arabic software and Website localization
* International translation company - offices in the USA, CANADA, EU
* Easy Arabic translation quoting and service available worldwide
* Wide range of Arabic specialty and industry translators
* Translation memory to save you time and money in the future
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Interpretation and Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in their country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032 in North America
Europe Please Call +44 (0) 1698 826201
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
Our Arabic Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Arabic
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
A few of our other Arabic services:
* Arabic Document Translation
* Arabic Simultaneous Interpretation
* Arabic Linguistic Validation
* Arabic Consecutive Interpretation
* Arabic Transcription Services
* Arabic Typesetting and Graphics
* Arabic Voiceovers and Subtitling
* Arabic Staffing Solutions
* Arabic Multicultural Marketing
* Arabic Document Management
* Arabic Deposition Services
* Arabic Virtual Data Services
* Arabic Conference Interpreters
* Arabic Desktop Publishing
The Arabic Language:
Language Overview: Arabic is a Central Semitic language, thus related to and classified alongside other Semitic languages such as Hebrew and the Neo-Aramaic languages
Regions Spoken: Arabic has many different, geographically-distributed spoken varieties, some of which are mutually unintelligible. Modern Standard Arabic is widely taught in schools, universities, and used in workplaces, government and the media.
Population: In terms of speakers, Arabic is the largest member of the Semitic language family. It is spoken by more than 280 million people as a first language, most of whom live in the Middle East and North Africa, and by 250 million more as a second language.
Dialects: The major dialect groups are: Egyptian Arabic, spoken by around 76 million in Egypt. It is one of the most understood varieties of Arabic. Closely related varieties are also spoken in Sudan. Gulf Arabic, spoken by around 34 million people in Arab states of the Persian Gulf and eastern Saudi Arabia. Iraqi Arabic is spoken by about 29 million people in Iraq. North Mesopotamian Arabic, spoken by around 7 million people in northern Iraq, northern Syria and southern Turkey.Levantine Arabic, includes North Levantine Arabic, South Levantine Arabic, and Cypriot Arabic, and is spoken by almost 35 million people in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Israel, Cyprus, and Turkey. It's also called Mediterranean Arabic. Maghrebi Arabic, heavily influenced by Berber in pronunciation, and includes Moroccan Arabic, Algerian Arabic, Algerian Saharan Arabic, Tunisian Arabic, and Libyan Arabic, and is spoken by around 45 million North Africans in Morocco, Western Sahara, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Niger, and western Egypt; it is most difficult for speakers of Near Eastern Arabic varieties to understand. The Berber influence in these dialects varies in degree.