We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for Somali to English translation and English to Somali translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Somali translation leader:
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Somali Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
* Quality certified Somali translation services using only qualified and experienced Somali native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Somali translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Somali translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system.
"Thousands of companies worldwide use our Translation services!"
Call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032 in North America
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
High quality translations from and to Somali. Our Somali translation services will help you maximize your global strategy.
* Experienced, native-speaking Somali translators
* Somali software and Website localization
* International translation company - offices in the USA, CANADA, EU
* Easy Somali translation quoting and service available worldwide
* Wide range of Somali specialty and industry translators
* Translation memory to save you time and money in the future
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Interpretation and Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in their country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
Our Somali Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Somali
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
The Somali Language:
Language Overview: Somali is a language of Somalia. It has a classification of Afro-Asiatic, Cushitic, East, and Somali.
Regions Spoken: Somali is spoken throughout the country of Somalia, along with other countries like Djibouti, Ethiopia, Finland, Italy, Kenya, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and Yemen.
Population: The population of Somali speakers in Somalia, as of 2000, is 7,784,000. The total population of all Somali speakers is 12,653,000 (which means that about 4,869,000 people speak Somali in other countries).
Alternate Name: Some other names for Somali are Af-Soomaali, Af-Maxaad Tiri, Common Somali, and Standard Somali.
Dialects: Some dialects of Somali are: Northern Somali, Benaadir, and Af-Ashraaf (Ashraaf). Northern Somali is the foundation for Standard Somali. It is understandable to the speakers of Benaadis Somali, but harder to understand by most Maay and Digil speakers.
Brief History: Somali is an official language and most people in the country speak it. They also speak Arabic or Italian. The literacy rate for Somali as a second language is 25% in the cities, 10% in rural areas. Somali is taught in primary schools and was in the bible in 1979. People who speak Somali tend to be of the Christian and/or Muslim faith/religion.