We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
At Language Marketplace we offer:
- Fast & Free Estimates in PDF Format!
- Affordable Gujarati Translation services and over 140 other language pairs - using only mother-tongue professionals.
- A Certified Translation Company! Certified to CGSB 131.10 and EN 15038!
- No hidden charges! What we quote is what you pay!
- Proofreading by a second translator is included!
"Thousands of companies worldwide use our Translation services!"
Call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032 in North America
Europe Please Call +44 (0) 1698 826201
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
High quality translations from and to Gujarati. Our Gujarati translation services will help you maximize your global strategy.
* Experienced, native-speaking Gujarati translators
* Gujarati software and Website localization
* International translation company - offices in the USA, CANADA, EU
* Easy Gujarati translation quoting and service available worldwide
* Wide range of Gujarati specialty and industry translators
* Translation memory to save you time and money in the future
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Interpretation and Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in their country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
Our Gujarati Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Gujarati
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
A few of our other Gujarati services:
* Gujarati Document Translation
* Gujarati Simultaneous Interpretation
* Gujarati Linguistic Validation
* Gujarati Consecutive Interpretation
* Gujarati Transcription Services
* Gujarati Typesetting and Graphics
* Gujarati Voiceovers and Subtitling
* Gujarati Staffing Solutions
* Gujarati Multicultural Marketing
* Gujarati Document Management
* Gujarati Deposition Services
* Gujarati Virtual Data Services
The Gujarati Language:
Language Overview: Gujarati is a language that is spoken in India. Gujarati has a classification of Indo-European, Indo-Iranian, Indo-Aryan, Central zone, and Gujarati.
Regions Spoken: Gujarati is also spoken in Bangladesh, Fiji, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Oman, Pakistan, Runion, Singapore, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, United Kingdom, the USA, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Population: The total population of all the people in India who speak Gujarati is 45,479,000. And the total population of everyone in the world who speaks Gujarati is 46,106,000 (which means that 627,000 people speak Gujarati outside of India).
Alternate Names: Other names for Gujarati are Gujrathi, Gujerati, and Gujerathi.
Dialects: The Gujarati dialects are standard Gujarati (Saurashtra Standard, Nagari, Bombay Gujarati, Patnuli), Gamadia (Gramya, Surati, Anawla, Brathela, Eastern Broach Gujarati, Charotari, Patidari, Vadodari, Ahmedabad Gamadia, Patani), Parsi, Kathiyawadi (Jhalawadi, Sorathi, Holadi, Gohilwadi, Bhawnagari), Kharwa, Kakari, and Tarimuki (Ghisadi). Pakistani dialects are closer to standard Gujarati than others. Pakistani Gujarati is probably a sub-dialect of Patani.
Brief History: Gujarati is the state language of Gujarat and is spoken as a first language by the Keer. The Literacy rate in the second language is 30% as of 1974. It was used in the Bible from 1832-2002. Also people who speak Gujarati may be of the Hindu, Muslim (Sunni), and/or Christian.