We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast estimates for Polish English translation and English to Polish translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
quality reference list will give you peace
"Thousands of companies worldwide use our translation services!"
High quality translations from and to Polish. Our Polish translation services will help you maximize your global strategy.
Our Polish Document Translation Services include:
- Annual Reports Translation
- Audit Statements Translation
- Brochure Translation
- Business Document Translation
- Contract translation
- Corporate translation
- Employee Handbook Translation
- Employment Agreements Translation
- Financial Report Translation
- Human Resources Translation
- Instruction Manual Translation
- Legal Translation
- Letter Translation
- Medical Translation
- MSDS Translation
- Patent translation
- Policy Manual Translation
- PPT Presentation Translation
- Press Release Translation
- Product Description Translation
- PSDS Translation
- RFP translation
- Safety Manual Translation
- Safety Standards Translation
- Software Program Translation
- SOP Translation
- Technical Manual Translation
- Technical Product Translation
- Translating Company Procedures
- Translation of Health Materials
- Translation of Marketing Materials
- Translation of PowerPoint Presentations
- Translation of Surveys
- Website Translation and Localization
The Polish Language:
Language Overview: Polish is the national language of Poland. Polish has a classification of Indo-European, Slavic, West, and Lechitic.
Regions Spoken: Polish is also spoken in Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Canada, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Russia (Europe), Slovakia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, and USA.
Population: The population of Polish speakers in Poland, as of 1986, is 36,554,000. The total population of all Polish speakers is 42,708,133 (which means that 6,154,133 people speak Polish in other countries).
Alternate Name: Some other names for the Polish language are Polski, Polnisch.
Dialects: The dialect for Polish is Upper Silesian.
Brief History: The Polish language is the national language of Poland. The Polish language was used in the bible from 1561-1965. The people who speak Polish tend to be of the Christian and/or Muslim religion/faith.