We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for Polish English translation and English to Polish translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Polish translation leader:
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Polish Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
* Quality certified Polish translation services using only qualified and experienced Polish native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Polish translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Polish translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system.
"Thousands of companies worldwide use our Translation services!"
Call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032 in North America
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
High quality translations from and to Polish. Our Polish translation services will help you maximize your global strategy.
* Experienced, native-speaking Polish translators
* Polish software and Website localization
* International translation company - offices in the USA, CANADA, EU
* Easy Polish translation quoting and service available worldwide
* Wide range of Polish specialty and industry translators
* Translation memory to save you time and money in the future
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Interpretation and Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in their country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
Our Polish Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Polish
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
The Polish Language:
Language Overview: Polish is the national language of Poland. Polish has a classification of Indo-European, Slavic, West, and Lechitic.
Regions Spoken: Polish is also spoken in Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Canada, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Russia (Europe), Slovakia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, and USA.
Population: The population of Polish speakers in Poland, as of 1986, is 36,554,000. The total population of all Polish speakers is 42,708,133 (which means that 6,154,133 people speak Polish in other countries).
Alternate Name: Some other names for the Polish language are Polski, Polnisch.
Dialects: The dialect for Polish is Upper Silesian.
Brief History: The Polish language is the national language of Poland. The Polish language was used in the bible from 1561-1965. The people who speak Polish tend to be of the Christian and/or Muslim religion/faith.