We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for English Burmese Translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Burmese translation leader:
* Quality certified Burmese translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Burmese translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Burmese translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
Many businesses use our English to Burmese translation services!
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Burmese to English and English to Burmese Interpretation and Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited by the Ministry of Attorney General, Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ministry of Culture, Citizenship and Recreation. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your Burmese language translation needs. Our Burmese translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Oil and Gas related translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation
* English to Burmese Financial Translation
* Government Translation
* Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* English to Burmese Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic, Structural, Hydraulics, Electrical Engineering, Mining, Environmental Engineering
Our Burmese Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Burmese
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
Burmese Language Overview:
Burmese is the language of Myanmar and is classified as Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Lol-Burmese, Burmish and Southern.
Regions Spoken: Burmese is spoken in the South, Central and adjacent areas of Myanmar, along with Bangladesh, Malaysia, Thailand and the USA.
Population: The total population of people living in Myanmar and speaking Burmese is 32,000,000, as of 2000. Also the total population of Burmese speaking people in the whole world is 32,301,581 (for a total of 301,581 people who speak Burmese outside of Myanmar).
Alternate Names: Other names for Burmese are, Bama, Bamachaka, Myen and Myanmar.
Dialects: Some dialects are Merguese (250,000 speakers), Yaw (20,000 speakers), Danu (100,000 speakers), Burmese and Palaw (in either high or low varieties). The preferred dialect/variety is Mandalay. And speakers in Bangladesh speck Bomang, not Standard Burmese.
Brief History: Burmese is a national language and over 10 million people speak it as a second language. Many Native speakers of Burmese rarely speak a second language, if they do than it is English. Burmese was written in the Bible in 1835. And many people of the Buddhist religion/faith speak Burmese.