We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for English Farsi Translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Farsi translation leader:
* Quality certified Farsi translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Farsi translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Farsi translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
Many businesses use our English to Farsi translation services!
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Farsi to English and English to Farsi Interpretation and Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited by the Ministry of Attorney General, Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ministry of Culture, Citizenship and Recreation. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your Farsi language translation needs. Our Farsi translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Oil and Gas related translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation
* English to Farsi Financial Translation
* Government Translation
* Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* English to Farsi Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic, Structural, Hydraulics, Electrical Engineering, Mining, Environmental Engineering
Our Farsi Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Farsi
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
Farsi Language Overview:
Farsi-Eastern is a language spoken in Afghanistan. Eastern Farsi can be classified as Indo-European, Indo-Iranian, Iranian, Western, Southwestern and Persian.
Regions Spoken: Eastern Farsi is also spoken in Iran (800,000 people in Iran speak Eastern Farsi) and Pakistan. The numerous dialects of Dari are spoken in Khorasan Province (Iran) and in the provinces of Heart, Hazarajat, Balkh, Ghor, Ghazni, Budaksham, Panjsher, and Galcha-Pamir Mountains and Kabul regions.
Population: The total population of people who speak Eastern Farsi in Afghanistan is 5,600,000 as of 1996. The total population of all Eastern Farsi speakers in the world is 7,600,000 (this means that 2,000,000 people outside Afghanistan speak Eastern Farsi).
Alternate Names: Some other names for Eastern Farsi are Persian, Dari and Parsi.
Dialects: Some different dialects of Farsi are Dari (Afghan Farsi, Herati, Tajiki, Kaboli, Kabuli and Khorasani) and Parsiwan. Formal style of Farsi in Afghanistan is close to Tehrani Persian and the informal style of Farsi in Afghanistan is closer to Tajiki. Also there is a secret language that used among the goldsmiths called Zagari (Morghuli), which is based on a Persian dialect.
Brief History: Eastern Farsi is a national language and is spoken among people of the Muslim (Sunni and Shi’a) faith/religion. The language is taught in schools, was used in Arabic script, on radio programs and NT from 1982-1985.