We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for English Finnish Translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Finnish translation leader:
* Quality certified Finnish translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Finnish translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Finnish translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
Many businesses use our English to Finnish translation services!
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Finnish to English and English to Finnish Interpretation and Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited by The Ministry of Attorney General, Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ministry of Culture, Citizenship and Recreation. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your Finnish language translation needs. Our Finnish translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Oil and Gas related translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation
* English to Finnish Financial Translation
* Government Translation
* Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* English to Finnish Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic, Structural, Hydraulics, Electrical Engineering, Mining, Environmental Engineering
Our Finnish Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Finnish
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
Language Overview: Finnish is a language of Finland. Finnish can be classified as Uralic and Finnic.
Regions Spoken: Finnish is also spoken in Canada, Estonia, Norway, Russia (Europe), Sweden, and the USA.
Population: The total population of people who speak Finnish in Finland is 4,700,000, as of 1993. That number includes the people who speak Tornedalen Finnish (30,000 people). Also the total population of all of the Finnish-speaking people in the whole world is 5,232,728 (which means that 532,728 people who speak Finnish outside of Finland).
Alternate Names: Other names for the Finnish language are Suomi and Suomea.
Dialects: There are a number of Finnish dialects: Southwestern Finnish, Hame (Tavast), South Pohjanmaa, Central and North Pohjanmaa, Perapohja, Savo (Savolax), and Southeastern Finnish (Finnish Karjala, Finnish Karelian). Finnish is closely related to Karelian and Olonetsian. And in Russia, eastern dialects merge gradually into Karelian.
Brief History: Finnish is an official language and about 300,000 people who speak Finnish also speak Swedish. Finnish was also used in the Bible from 1642-1991 and is most people who speak Finnish are of the Christian religion.