We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for English Georgian Translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Georgian translation leader:
* Quality certified Georgian translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Georgian translator at no added cost to you.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language.
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Georgian translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
Many businesses use our English to Georgian translation services!
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Georgian to English and English to Georgian Interpretation and Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited by the Ministry of Attorney General, Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ministry of Culture, Citizenship and Recreation. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your Georgian language translation needs. Our Georgian translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Oil and Gas related translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation
* English to Georgian Financial Translation
* Government Translation
* Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* English to Georgian Medical Translation
Our Georgian Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Georgian
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
Georgian Language Overview:
Georgian is a language that is spoken in Georgia. Georgian can be classified as Kartvelian and Georgian.
Regions Spoken: Georgian is spoken in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia (Asia), Tajikistan, Turkey (Asia), Turkmenistan, Ukraine, the USA, and Uzbekistan.
Population: There are 3,901,380 people who speak Georgian in Georgia, as of 1993. And the total population of all Georgian speakers in the world is 4,178,604 (which means that 277,224 people speak Georgian outside of Georgia).
Alternate Names: Other names for the Georgian language are Kartuli, Gruzinski, and Common Kartvelian.
Dialects: There are several dialects of Georgian: Imeretian, Racha-Lexchxum (Lechkhum), Gurian, Adzhar (Acharian), Imerxev Kartlian, Kaxetian (Kakhetian), Ingilo, Tush, Xevsur (Kheysur), Moxev (Mokhev), Pshav, Mtiul, Ferejdan, and Meskhur-Javakhuri. Imerxev is in Turkey and Ferejdan is no longer spoken in Iran.
Brief History: Georgian is an official language. The Meskhi are ethnically Georgian, speak Georgian, are Eastern Orthodox and live in southwestern Georgia. Georgian was used in the Bible from 1743-1989. People who speak Georgian may be a part of the Christian (Georgian Orthodox) faith or the Muslim (Sunni and Shi’a) faith.