We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for English to Indonesian Translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Indonesian translation leader:
* Quality certified Indonesian translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Indonesian translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Indonesian translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
Many businesses use our English to Indonesian translation services!
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Indonesian to English and English to Indonesian Interpretation and Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited by the Ministry of Attorney General, Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ministry of Culture, Citizenship and Recreation. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your Indonesian language translation needs. Our Indonesian translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Oil and Gas related translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation
* English to Indonesian Financial Translation
* Government Translation
* Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* English to Indonesian Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic, Structural, Hydraulics, Electrical Engineering, Mining, Environmental Engineering
Our Indonesian Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Indonesian
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
Indonesian Language Overview:
Indonesian is the language of Indonesia (Java and Bali). The Indonesian language has a classification of Austronesian, Malayo-Polynesian, Malayic, Malayan, and Local Malay.
Regions Spoken: Indonesian is spoken throughout all of Indonesia, along with the Netherlands, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, and the USA.
Population: The population of Indonesian speakers in Indonesia is 22,803,774, as of 2000. The total population of all Indonesian speakers, in the world, is 23,143,354 (which means that there is 339,580 Indonesian speakers living outside of Indonesia).
Alternate Names: Another name for the Indonesian language is Bahasa Indonesia.
Brief History: Indonesian is the official language of Indonesia. There are over 140,000,000 people who speak Indonesian as a second language. Indonesian was used in the Bible during 1974-2000. The Indonesian language is reportedly modeled on the Riau Malay of the northeast Sumatra. Over 80% of the language is similar with Standard Malay. The people who speak Indonesian tend to be of the Muslim faith/religion/community.