We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for English to Malay Translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Malay translation leader:
* Quality certified Malay translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Malay translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Malay translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
Many businesses use our English to Malay translation services!
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Malay to English and English to Malay Interpretation and Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited by the Ministry of Attorney General, Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ministry of Culture, Citizenship and Recreation. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your Malay language translation needs. Our Malay translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Oil and Gas related translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation
* English to Malay Financial Translation
* Government Translation
* Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* English to Malay Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic, Structural, Hydraulics, Electrical Engineering, Mining, Environmental Engineering
Our Malay Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Malay
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
Malay Language Overview:
Malay is the language of Malaysia (Peninsular). Malay has a classification of Austronesian, Malayo-Polynesian, Malayic, Malayan, and Local Malay.
Regions Spoken: Malay is spoken throughout all of the districts of Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah, and Sarawak. Malay is also spoken in countries like Brunei, Indonesia (Sumatra), Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, and the United States of America.
Population: There are 7,181,000 people on Malaysia, as of 1986, who speak Malay. This population includes the 248,000 people in Sarawk, 2,000,000 people in Kelantan and Trengganu, and the 1,000,000 people in the other parts of Malaysia. The total population of all the Malay speaking people is 17,604,000 (which means that around 10,423,253 people speak Malay and don’t live in Malaysia).
Alternate Name: Some other names for the Malay language are Bahasa Malaysia, Bahsa Malayu, Malayu, Melaju, Melayu, and Standard Malay.
Dialects: Some of the dialects for the Malay language are Trengganu, Kelantan, Kedah, Perak (Southern Malay), Sarawak Malay, and Bazaar Malay (Low Malay, Pasae Malay, Pasie Malay, and Trade Malay). Bazaar Malay is used to refer to a lot of regional nonstandard dialects. More than 80% of the language is similar to Indonesian.
Brief History: Malay is an official language and has about 3,000,000 people who speak Malay as a second language. Malay speakers also tend to speak English, Chinese, or/and Tamil. Malay was used in Roman and Arabic scripts, in newspapers, radio and TV programs, and in the Bible from 1733-1993.