We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for English to Lithuanian Translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Lithuanian translation leader:
* Quality certified Lithuanian translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Lithuanian translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Lithuanian translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
Many businesses use our English to Lithuanian translation services!
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Lithuanian to English and English to Lithuanian Interpretation and Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited by the Ministry of Attorney General, Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ministry of Culture, Citizenship and Recreation. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your Lithuanian language translation needs. Our Lithuanian translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Oil and Gas related translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation
* English to Lithuanian Financial Translation
* Government Translation
* Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* English to Lithuanian Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic, Structural, Hydraulics, Electrical Engineering, Mining, Environmental Engineering
Our Document Translation Services:
and many more!
Our Lithuanian Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Lithuanian
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
Language Overview: Lithuanian is the language of Lithuania. Lithuanian has a classification of Indo-European, Baltic, and Eastern.
Regions Spoken: The Lithuanian language is known throughout the country. It is also spoken in Argentina, Australia, Belarus, Brazil, Canada, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Poland, Russia (Europe), Sweden, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, and Uzbekistan.
Population: There are about 2,955,200 people who live in Lithuania and speak Lithuanian, as of 1998. This population also includes 3,700 people of the Tatar faith. The total population of all Lithuanian people is 3,125,000 (which means that there are 170,081 people who can speak, read/write, or are Lithuanian).
Alternate Name: Some other names for the Lithuanian language would be Lietuviskai, Lietuvi, Litovskiy, Litewski, and Litauische.
Dialects: There are many Lithuanian dialects: Aukshtaitish (Aukshaichiai, Aukstaitiskai, Highland Lithuanian), Dzukish (Dzukiskai), Shamaitish (Samogitian, Zhemaitish, Zemaitis, Zemaitiskai, Zemachiai, and Lowland Lithuanian), and Suvalkietiskai. Aukstaitiskai speakers are able to under stand the dialect of Suvalkai and Dzukai with little trouble, and vice versa. But the dialect Zemaitiskai is hard for all others to understand.
Brief History: Lithuanian is an official language, spoken by all domains and ages. Some of the Lithuanian speakers have snobbish attitudes toward the Russian and Polish. Russian or English languages are used among the foreigners. The literacy rate for Lithuanian as a first language is 99%. Lithuanian was used in the Roman script, and the bible from 1735-1998. People of the Lithuanian language tend to be of the Christian and/or Muslim (Tatar) faith/religion.