We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for English to Ojibwe Translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Ojibwe translation leader:
* Quality certified Ojibwe translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Ojibwe translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Ojibwe translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
Many businesses use our English to Ojibwe translation services!
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Ojibwe to English and English to Ojibwe Interpretation and Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited by The Ministry of Attorney General, Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ministry of Culture, Citizenship and Recreation. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your Ojibwe language translation needs. Our Ojibwe translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Oil and Gas related translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation
* English to Ojibwe Financial Translation
* Government Translation
* Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* English to Ojibwe Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic, Structural, Hydraulics, Electrical Engineering, Mining, Environmental Engineering
Our Ojibwe Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation into Ojibwe
* Business Translation
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
Language Overview: Ojibwa (or Ojibwa)is a language that is spoken in Canada among the First Nations People. The Eastern Ojibwa language has a classification of Algic, Algonquian, Central, and Ojibwa.
Regions Spoken: Eastern Ojibwa is spoken in southern Ontario, north of Lake Ontario and east of Georgian Bay. Also spoken East of a north-south line through the base of the Bruce Peninsula.
Population: Eastern Ojibwa has about 25,885 speakers in Canada, as of 1998.
Alternate Name: Other names for Eastern Ojibwa are Ojibwe and Ojibway.
Brief History: Eastern Ojibwa is dying out in many areas of Canada. There is, however, a concentrated effort, via language teaching in public schools and other efforts, to help reverse this decline. All speakers of Eastern Ojibwa also use English and some also use other varieties of Ojibwa.