We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for English to Gaelic Translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Gaelic translation leader:
* Quality certified Gaelic translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Gaelic translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Gaelic translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
Many businesses use our English to Gaelic translation services!
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Gaelic to English and English to Gaelic Interpretation and Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited by the Ministry of Attorney General, Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ministry of Culture, Citizenship and Recreation. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your Gaelic language translation needs. Our Gaelic translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Oil and Gas related translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation
* English to Gaelic Financial Translation
* Government Translation
* Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* English to Gaelic Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic, Structural, Hydraulics, Electrical Engineering, Mining, Environmental Engineering
Our Gaelic Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Gaelic
* Website Translation & Website Localization
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
Gaelic Language Overview:
The Gaelic language is a language used in the United Kingdom. It can be classified as Indo-European, Celtic, Insular and Goidelic.
Regions Spoken: Gaelic (Scottish) is spoken in North and Central counties of Ross, islands of Hebrides and Skye, Glasgow, Australia, Canada and the USA.
Population: There are about 58,000 people who speak Gaelic (Scottish) in the United Kingdom, as of 2003. The total population of people who speak Gaelic (Scottish) in all of the countries is about 62,000 (this means that 3,500 people speak Gaelic-Scottish outside of the United Kingdom).
Alternate Names: Gaelic (Scottish) is also called Gàidhlig, Gaelic, Scots Gaelic, Albannach Gaidhlig, and Erse.
Dialects: Here are 3 dialects of Gaelic (Scottish); East Sutherlandshire, Church Gaelic and Perthshire. Church Gaelic is like the Perthshire dialect, 200 years ago, and is different from the spoken dialects. Also East Sitherlandshire dialect is very different from any spoken dialect that it creates a communication barrier.
Brief History: In the 1990s there was a boost of interest in Scottish Gaelic due to the establishment of Scotland’s own Parliament for the first time in 300 years. In communities Scottish Gaelic is used in homes, churches, and for social purposes. In the bilingual areas, Gaelic is the first language for the instruction of most primary subjects. Gaelic is taught in primary schools and the literacy rate for Gaelic, as a first language, is 50%, as of 1971. It was also used in the Bible from 1801-1992.