We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates for English to Swedish Translation!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Swedish translation leader:
* Quality certified Swedish translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second Swedish translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: Swedish translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
Many businesses use our English to Swedish translation services!
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Swedish to English and English to Swedish Interpretation and Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited by the Ministry of Attorney General, Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ministry of Culture, Citizenship and Recreation. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your Swedish language translation needs. Our Swedish translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Oil and Gas related translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation
* English to Swedish Financial Translation
* Government Translation
* Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* English to Swedish Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic, Structural, Hydraulics, Electrical Engineering, Mining, Environmental Engineering
Our Swedish Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation into Swedish
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
Swedish is a North Germanic language, spoken by approximately 10 million people, predominantly in Sweden and parts of Finland, especially along the coast and on the Åland islands. It is to a considerable extent mutually intelligible with Norwegian and to a lesser extent with Danish. Along with the other North Germanic languages, Swedish is a descendant of Old Norse, the common language of the Germanic peoples living in Scandinavia during the Viking Era.
Standard Swedish, used by most Swedish people, is the national language that evolved from the Central Swedish dialects in the 19th century and was well established by the beginning of the 20th century. While distinct regional varieties descended from the older rural dialects still exist, the spoken and written language is uniform and standardized. Some dialects differ considerably from the standard language in grammar and vocabulary and are not always mutually intelligible with Standard Swedish. These dialects are confined to rural areas and are spoken primarily by small numbers of people with low social mobility. Though not facing imminent extinction, such dialects have been in decline during the past century, despite the fact that they are well researched and their use is often encouraged by local authorities.
Swedish is the national language of Sweden and the first language for the overwhelming majority of roughly eight million Swedish-born inhabitants and acquired by one million immigrants. As of 2007 around 5.5% of the population of Finland was Swedish speaking, though the percentage has declined steadily over the last 400 years. The Finland Swedish minority is concentrated in the coastal areas and archipelagos of southern and western Finland. In some of these areas, Swedish is the predominant language. In 19 municipalities, 16 of which are located in Åland, Swedish is the only official language. In several more, it is the majority language and it is an official minority language in even more. There is considerable migration between the Nordic countries, but owing to the similarity between the cultures and languages (with the exception of Finnish), expatriates generally assimilate quickly and do not stand out as a group. According to the 2000 United States Census, some 67,000 people over the age of five were reported as Swedish speakers, though without any information on actual language proficiency. Similarly, there are 16,915 reported Swedish speakers in Canada from the 2001 census. Outside Sweden and Finland, there are about 40,000 active learners enrolled in Swedish language courses.