Language Marketplace® is committed to providing the highest quality translation services while guaranteeing the best price to our customers.
Our company's success has been built on delivering the best quality translation services at fair prices and at the same time providing our clients with superior customer service.We only use translators who are Accredited or Certified and who translate into their mother tongue. With experienced, tried and tested, in-house and freelance translators, Language Marketplace offers its clients a quality translation service at fair prices.
We are a "Certified" translation company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
Important reasons why we are a leader in business translation:
* Quality certified business translation services - we only use qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - we are the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you these assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system, we are prepared for emergencies so we don't miss a beat.
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are now used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
The language translation industry comprises thousands of translation companies with a wide variety of skill sets.
Language Marketplace offers something few companies can compete with; a unique combination of quality and cost-effectively priced translation services with excellent customer service. The result is high customer satisfaction and retention. These key attributes are the reason Language Marketplace is your best choice as a language translation service provider!
Business Inquiries: 1-888-294-3032
Corporate Fax: (905) 279-0618
E-mail for a fast response!
Our head office is located in Mississauga Ontario, within the Greater Toronto Area, Canada. We also have a presence in Ottawa, Vancouver, Toronto, Chicago, London, and New York. In Europe, we have offices in Scotland and Portugal for our EU clients.
Language Marketplace® recognizes that it is not just the word accuracy of a translation that is important but the cultural localization as well, something that only experienced native language translators can convey. Language Marketplace® translates many types of documents including the following:
- Technical manuals, patents, legal documents, medical literature, legal and trade agreements, business and financial statements, marketing, advertising and public relations materials, magazine and newspaper articles
We maintain a rigorous quality control process for all translation projects:
- All of our translators hold a linguistic degree from a major university in their target language. All written documents, regardless of their size and turnaround time, are first evaluated by a Team Leader to match the projects nuances with the appropriate translator. A terminology platform may be developed to ensure document consistency. It is then translated, edited, and also proofread by a second translator. Finally, the Head Translator reviews the finished product for structural integrity. This team-oriented process ensures consistency in content, form, and style of the translated document.
- We create company-specific glossaries for large on-going translation projects, which tend to have many revisions. Such glossaries ensure accurate and consistent use of terminology for future related translation projects as well.
Our quality translation services ensure your effectiveness, competitiveness and ultimately your success in foreign and multicultural local markets.
We provide French translation services, Spanish translation services, Simplified Chinese translation services and translation services in more than 140 other languages.
Delivery can be arranged by e-mail, fax, courier or regular mail. We work with ALL file formats. HTML, Word, Excel, etc. You name it and we've worked with it!
Quotations are provided promptly and free of charge only after we have thoroughly analyzed the text. Fees for translation are calculated on a per job basis, based on a number of factors including:
The complexity and nature of the text
The length of the text
The required turnaround time
The language required
All translations of legal documents will be accompanied by a "Translator Affidavit" when requested, however Notarization of documents is also available. We do not perform translation for personal documents.
Business Inquiries: 1-888-294-3032
Corporate Fax: (905) 279-0618
for a fast response!
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back.
Perils of Machine Translation
No matter how sophisticated or expensive a translation program may be, it has major limitations. A software package can only do what it is programmed to do. Translation programs are fine for single word translation, but they cannot perform contextual translation. Regardless of the manufacturer's claims, no software package can deal with the constantly changing nature of a living language. Legal, scientific and specialized phrases and terms are a particularly problematic area for translation programs, but they also often have difficulty with simple homonyms and synonyms.
You've probably received dozens of advertisements for software packages that claim to meet every imaginable translation need, from literal translation through to complex legal contracts. These ads often include such enticing statements as:
Automatic complete text translation *
* Translating without linguistic knowledge *
* The complete text translator *
*Save a lot of money! A translation program will do all translations for you.*
Well, we continually test various translation programs to see just how accurate they are. Online translation services (such as the free service provided at Alta Vista) were included in the tests. Prices ranged from free to very expensive, but all tested programs provided the same results. None of the programs yielded accurate contextual translation. In other words, the meaning of the original passage was lost in the translation.
Machine translations can assist in translating simple texts to give general meaning. They are however not suitable for complex texts.
to Chinese Translation
English to French Translation
English to German Translation
English to Italian Translation
English to Japanese Translation
English to Korean Translation
English to Portuguese Translation
English to Spanish Translation
Chinese to English Translation
French to English Translation
French to German Translation
German to English Translation
German to French Translation
Italian to English Translation
Japanese to English Translation
Korean to English Translation
Portuguese to English Translation
Russian to English Translation
Spanish to English Translation
French Translation Services and English Translators in Canada and USA -Services in Toronto-Conferences Canada
For Any Language Translation including French translation, Simplified Chinese translation and Spanish translators, we are the #1 choice!
Revised: September 17, 2012