We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Alaska translation leader:
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
* Quality certified translation services in Alaska using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
Many businesses in Alaska use our Translation Services!
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Alaska Facts: Alaska is the largest state of the United States of America by area. As of July 1, 2008, Alaska remains the least densely populated state, with a population of 686, 000 with approximately 50% residing along the Anchorage metropolitan areas.
According to the 2000 U.S. Census, 85% of Alaska residents aged 5 and older speak English at home. The next most common languages are Spanish (3%), Yupik (3%), Filipino (2%), and Iñupiaq (1%). A total of 5% of Alaskans speak one of the state's 22 indigenous languages, known locally as Native American languages, of which most are moribund.
Manufacturing is limited, with most foodstuffs and general goods imported from elsewhere. Employment is primarily in government and industries such as natural resource extraction, shipping, and transportation. Military bases are a significant component of the economy in both Fairbanks and Anchorage. Federal subsidies are also an important part of the economy, allowing the state to keep taxes low. Its industrial outputs are crude petroleum, natural gas, coal, gold, precious metals, zinc and other mining, seafood processing, timber and wood products. There is also a growing service and tourism sector. Tourists have contributed to the economy by supporting local lodging.
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Interpretation and Translation services in Alaska to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited by the Ministry of Attorney General, Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ministry of Culture, Citizenship and Recreation. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your language translation needs. Our translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation in Alaska
* Finance Translation
* Government Translation
* Alaska Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic, Structural, Hydraulics, Electrical Engineering, Mining, Environmental Engineering in Alaska
Our Alaska Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation in Alaska
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
Below is a list of Towns and Cities in Alaska that language Marketplace presently has customers:
|Translation Services in Anchorage||Translation Services in Fairbanks|
|Translation Services in Juneau|
The languages that we translate:
Assamese, Bengali, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Dari, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian - Bahasa, Japanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, English, Laotian, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Pushto, Persian, Singhalese, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Vietnamese, Urdu, Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Afrikaans, Amharic, Hausa, Somali, Swahili, Italian, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, Canadian French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, English, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Asian.