We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Arizona translation leader:
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
* Quality certified translation services in Arizona using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
Many businesses in Arizona use our Translation services!
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Arizona Facts:Arizona was the 48th and last of the contiguous states admitted to the Union on February 14, 1912. Arizona is noted for its desert climate, exceptionally hot summers, and mild winters; but the high country in the north features pine forests and mountain ranges with cooler weather than the lower deserts. New population figures for the year ending July 1, 2006 indicate that Arizona was at that time the fastest growing state in the United States, exceeding the growth of the previous leader, Nevada, and is currently the second. As of 2006, Arizona had an estimated population of 6,000,000.
Arizona is one of the Four Corners states. It borders New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, California, touches Colorado, and has a 389 mile international border with the states of Sonora and Baja California in Mexico. In addition to the Grand Canyon, many other national forests, parks, monuments, and Indian reservations are located in the state.
Phoenix, located in Maricopa County, is the largest city in Arizona and also the state capital. Tucson is the state's second largest city, and is home to the University of Arizona. Then there is the smaller city of Tempe, where you will find Arizona State University, considered one of the state's flagship universities. Yuma is center of the fourth largest metropolitan area in Arizona. It is one of the hottest cities in the United States with the average July high of 107 degrees Fahrenheit. Flagstaff is the largest city in northern Arizona, and has a nearly 7000 ft elevation. Flagstaff has a strong tourism sector, due to its proximity to Grand Canyon National Park, Sedona, and Oak Creek Canyon. Flagstaff is home to the main campus of Northern Arizona University.
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Interpretation and Translation services in Arizona to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited by the Ministry of Attorney General, Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ministry of Culture, Citizenship and Recreation. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Entertainment and Fashion Translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation in Arizona
* Finance Translation
* Government Translation
* Arizona Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic, Structural, Hydraulics, Electrical Engineering, Mining, Environmental Engineering
Our Arizona Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation in Arizona
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
Below is a list of Towns and Cities in Arizona that Language Marketplace presently has customers:
The languages that we translate in Arizona include:
Assamese, Bengali, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Dari, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian - Bahasa, Japanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, English, Laotian, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Pushto, Persian, Singhalese, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Vietnamese, Urdu, Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Afrikaans, Amharic, Hausa, Somali, Swahili, Italian, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, Canadian French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, English, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Asian.