We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Georgia translation leader:
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
* Quality certified translation services in Georgia using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system.
Many businesses in Georgia use our Translation services!
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Georgia was the last state to be readmitted to the Union, on July 15, 1870. Georgia is the ninth-largest state in the nation by population, with an estimated 9,545,000 residents as of July 1, 2007. Georgia is also known as the Peach State and the Empire State of the South. Atlanta is the capital, and the most populous city. The majority of Georgia is primarily a humid subtropical climate tempered somewhat by occasional polar air masses in the winter. Hot and humid summers are typical, except at the highest elevations. The entire state, including the north Georgia mountains, receives moderate to heavy precipitation.
*If Georgia were a stand-alone country, it would be the 28th largest economy in the world.
There are 15 Fortune 500 companies and 26 Fortune 1000 companies with headquarters in Georgia, including such names as Home Depot, UPS, Coca Cola, Delta Air Lines, AFLAC, Southern Company, and SunTrust Banks. Georgia has over 1,700 internationally headquartered facilities representing 43 countries, employing more than 112,000 Georgians with an estimated capital investment of $23 billion. Georgia's agricultural outputs are poultry and eggs, pecans, peaches, peanuts, rye, cattle, hogs, dairy products, turfgrass, tobacco, and vegetables. Its industrial outputs are textiles and apparel, transportation equipment, cigarettes, food processing, paper products, chemical products, electric equipment. Georgia is home to the Granite Capital of the World (Elberton) and has been the site of enormous growth in real estate, service, and communications industries.
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Interpretation and Translation services in Georgia to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited by the Ministry of Attorney General, Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ministry of Culture, Citizenship and Recreation. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Entertainment and Fashion Translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation in Georgia
* Finance Translation
* Government Translation
* Georgia Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic, Structural, Hydraulics, Electrical Engineering, Mining, Environmental Engineering in Georgia
Our Georgia Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation in Georgia
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
Below is a list of Towns and Cities in Georgia that Language Marketplace presently has customers:
The languages that we translate in Georgia include:
Assamese, Bengali, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Dari, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian - Bahasa, Japanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, English, Laotian, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Pushto, Persian, Singhalese, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Vietnamese, Urdu, Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Afrikaans, Amharic, Hausa, Somali, Swahili, Italian, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, Canadian French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, English, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Asian.