We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Hawaii translation leader:
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
* Quality certified translation services in Hawaii using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system.
Many businesses in Hawaii use our Translation services!
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Hawaii was admitted to the Union on August 21, 1959, making it the 50th state. Its capital is Honolulu on the island of Oahu. The most recent census estimate puts the state's population at 1,283,000. The climate of Hawaii is typical for a tropical area, although temperatures and humidity tend to be a bit less extreme than other tropical locales due to the constant trade winds blowing from the east. The State of Hawaii has two official languages recognized in its constitution adopted at the 1978 constitutional convention: English and Hawaiian. Hawaii Creole English (locally referred to as 'Pidgin') is the native dialect of many born-and-raised residents and is a second dialect for many other residents. After English, the second-, third- and fourth-most spoken individual languages are Tagalog (most are bilingual in Wikang Filipino), Japanese, and Ilokano respectively.
This state encompasses nearly the entire volcanic Hawaiian Island chain, which comprises hundreds of islands spread over 1,500 miles. At the southeastern end of the archipelago, the eight "main islands" are (from the northwest to southeast) Niihau, Kauai, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Kahoolawe, Maui, and Hawaii. The last is by far the largest, and is often called the "Big Island" or "Big Isle" to avoid confusion with the state as a whole. Hawaii is the only state of the United States that: is not geographically located in North America; grows coffee; is completely surrounded by water; is totally an archipelago; has a royal palace; and does not have a straight line in its state boundary.
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Interpretation and Translation services in Hawaii to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited by the Ministry of Attorney General, Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ministry of Culture, Citizenship and Recreation. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your language translation needs. Our translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Entertainment and Fashion Translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation in Hawaii
* Finance Translation
* Government Translation
* Hawaii Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic, Structural, Hydraulics, Electrical Engineering, Mining, Environmental Engineering in Hawaii
Our Hawaii Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation in Hawaii
* Website Translation & Website Localization
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
Below is a list of Towns and Cities in Hawaii that Language Marketplace presently has customers:
The languages that we translate in Hawaii include:
Assamese, Bengali, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Dari, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian - Bahasa, Japanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, English, Laotian, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Pushto, Persian, Singhalese, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Vietnamese, Urdu, Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Afrikaans, Amharic, Hausa, Somali, Swahili, Italian, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, Canadian French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, English, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Asian.