We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast & Free Estimates!
- No hidden charges! Proofreading is included!
- Great personal service at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Important facts that make us the Ohio translation leader:
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards are used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
* Quality certified translation services in Ohio using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat.
Many businesses in Ohio use our Translation services!
Please call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Ohio is a Midwestern state of the United States. Ohio is known as the "Buckeye State" for its prevalence of Ohio Buckeye trees In addition to using the tannic acid in the buckeye for leather working, Native Americans roast and peel the nut, and mash the contents into a nutritional meal they called "Hetuck". The buckeye nuts can also be dried, turning dark as they harden, and strung onto necklaces. These are particularly popular among Ohio State University fans. Ohio State is currently ranked as the best public university in Ohio, among the top 150 universities in the world, among the top 60 universities in the United States, and among the top 20 public universities in the United States.
The population density of Ohio ranks ninth among all U.S. states. Nonetheless, Ohio currently suffers from a negative net population migration, and an increasing rate of unemployment. Ohio's unemployment rate currently stands at 8.8%, compared to a national rate of 7.6%. Eight U.S. presidents were from Ohio at the time of their elections, which is where the nickname "Mother of Presidents" originated. Seven presidents were born in Ohio, making it second to Virginia's eight, but Virginia-born William Henry Harrison lived most of his life in Ohio and is also buried there. Harrison conducted his political career while living on the family compound, founded by William's father-in-law, in North Bend. Ohio. The seven presidents born in Ohio were Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Harrison, James A. Garfield, Benjamin Harrison (grandson of William Henry Harrison), William McKinley, William Howard Taft and Warren G. Harding.
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Interpretation and Translation services in Ohio to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited by the Ministry of Attorney General, Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ministry of Culture, Citizenship and Recreation. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your language translation needs. Our translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Entertainment and Fashion Translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation in Ohio
* Finance Translation
* Government Translation
* Ohio Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic, Structural, Hydraulics, Electrical Engineering, Mining, Environmental Engineering in ohio
Our Ohio Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation in Ohio
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
Below is a list of Towns and Cities in Ohio that Language Marketplace presently has translation customers:
The languages that we translate in Ohio:
Assamese, Bengali, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Dari, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian - Bahasa, Japanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, English, Laotian, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Pushto, Persian, Singhalese, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Vietnamese, Urdu, Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Afrikaans, Amharic, Hausa, Somali, Swahili, Italian, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, Canadian French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, English, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Asian.