Language Marketplace is able to assist the global Energy sector meet their wide ranging multicultural communication needs. As more and more companies continue to expand into new and emerging international markets to increase global market share, the need for professional, certified, and culturally accurate Energy translation services is a professional requirement for this sector.
Below are key features that define Language Marketplace as the translation services market leader:
- Certified translation services using only qualified and experienced native language professionals. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
- Certified to ISO 17100 and CAN / CGSB 131.10 for Translation Services. These Standards and their associated Audits are now being used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation service provider.
- Cost-effective. We are the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs.
- On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
- Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our teams sets us apart.
- Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, interpretation, language substitutions for your designed publications. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
- Security is as important to us as it is to you. Dual mirrored servers and an NAD storage system tied into an off-site secure backup system, along with a multitude of safeguards provides unparalleled security for both corporate and Energy institutions!
The language translation industry comprises thousands of translation companies with a wide variety of skill sets. Language Marketplace offers something that few language translation companies can compete with: a unique combination of quality and cost-effectively priced translation services with excellent customer service. The result is high customer satisfaction and retention. These key attributes are the reason Language Marketplace is your best Energy related language translation service provider!
A few of the types of documents that are important within this area include:
- Technical manuals
- Standard operating instructions and procedures
- Employee Safety Handbooks
- General Correspondence
- Business Cards
- Systems and Plant processes
- ISO 9000 / QS 9000 manuals
- Training manuals
- Technical bulletins
- Commissioning procedures
- Maintenance information
- Electronic database files
- Marketing brochures
- Corporate websites
Proven Energy Translation Capabilities
Language Marketplace has developed certified processes according to ISO 17100 –Translation Services certification which ensures the language translation services we provide to our clients is at the current highest level in our industry. We are able to deliver accurate, reliable and cost-effective translations into over 140 languages. We have the language skills and subject-area expertise to meet all of your communications needs.
Our Energy Industry Language expertise
Language Marketplace provides translation services for various Energy industry related entities. We provide translators with specific knowledge and expertise in this field. Our streamlined processes and quality assurance procedures allow us to focus both our internal and external resources on this important sector! Language Marketplace provides Energy translation services that enable our customers to expand to new markets worldwide.
The Languages we Translate
We provide translation services for a multitude of corporations and Energy institutions in all key markets in any language that our clients require. Our vast experience in any language in the Energy sector includes our client’s entry into regions such as Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, China and South East Asia. Our ability to assist our clients very quickly and efficiently in their language requirements has been a key to our success.
The Energy Industry in America
The energy industry is an important business sector for the United States economy. In fact, the United States is the biggest energy producer in the world and is also the biggest energy consumer as well. Out of all the important economic industries in the United States, the energy industry is the third largest in the nation. Energy companies in the United States produce energy in all forms, like oil, coal, natural gas, renewable energy and nuclear power. They even supply energy, raw materials and the technologies used to create the energy to other countries around the world. Energy made in the United States is heavily demanded, which gives American power companies a stronger presence in the stock market. With all of the new consumer electronics that need more energy in order to function, this creates a bigger demand for this energy by the consumers. So, the energy market will never disappear and is only getting bigger.
There are many energy companies in the United States that service different states and regions. As you can imagine, the biggest energy companies are those that service the states with the most people in them. For example, Florida Power & Light services over 4.5 million customers in Florida. Consolidated Edison services 2.6 million customers in New York. But, the biggest power company is the one that services California, which is Pacific Gas & Electric. They serve 5.2 million customers. Most of the energy produced by these companies are made from coal, oil and gas. This is energy that is not environmentally friendly and poses a serious threat to the ecosystem. In fact, coal alone generates 40% of all the electricity used in the United States. If America keeps relying on fossil fuels for their energy, then they will eventually run out of it because there is a limited supply of fossil fuels under the ground. That is why renewable energy companies have emerged in the United States. This is the type of energy that is environmentally friendly because it doesn't consume any of the earth's resources and it doesn't hurt the ozone layer. Renewable energies are things like wind power, solar power, hydro-power and boo-fuels. They currently make up one third of the total power used in the United States. The reason why they don't make up more power is because the current renewable energy technology is not able to harness enough energy to sustain the consumer demand for it. However, Bloomberg New Energy Finance has predicted that $700 billion will eventually be invested throughout the next 20 years in renewable energy research in order to create more advanced technology. This will hopefully allow American energy companies to produce power for their customers without having to burn fossil fuels. Then if these renewable energy technologies were to be supplied to third world countries, it would change their whole way of life and make them more adaptable to the modern world.