Language Marketplace is able to assist the global Manufacturing sector meet their wide ranging multicultural communication needs. As more and more companies continue to expand into new and emerging international markets to increase global market share, the need for professional, certified, and culturally accurate Manufacturing translation services is a professional requirement for this sector.
Below are key features that define Language Marketplace as the translation services market leader:
- Certified translation services using only qualified and experienced native language professionals. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
- Certified to ISO 17100 and CAN / CGSB 131.10 for Translation Services. These Standards and their associated Audits are now being used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation service provider.
- Cost-effective. We are the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs.
- On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
- Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our teams sets us apart.
- Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, interpretation, language substitutions for your designed publications. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
- Security is as important to us as it is to you. Dual mirrored servers and an NAD storage system tied into an off-site secure backup system, along with a multitude of safeguards provides unparalleled security for both corporate and Manufacturing institutions!
The language translation industry comprises thousands of translation companies with a wide variety of skill sets. Language Marketplace offers something that few language translation companies can compete with: a unique combination of quality and cost-effectively priced translation services with excellent customer service. The result is high customer satisfaction and retention. These key attributes are the reason Language Marketplace is your best Manufacturing related language translation service provider!
A few of the types of documents that are important within this area include:
Maintenance and Policy Manuals
Packaging and Catalogs
Health and Safety Documents
Consumer Goods instructions
Industrial Equipment manuals
Proven Manufacturing Translation Capabilities
Language Marketplace has developed certified processes according to ISO 17100 –Translation Services certification which ensures the language translation services we provide to our clients is at the current highest level in our industry. We are able to deliver accurate, reliable and cost-effective translations into over 140 languages. We have the language skills and subject-area expertise to meet all of your communications needs.
Our Manufacturing Industry Language expertise
Language Marketplace provides translation services for various Manufacturing industry related entities. We provide translators with specific knowledge and expertise in this field. Our streamlined processes and quality assurance procedures allow us to focus both our internal and external resources on this important sector! Language Marketplace provides Manufacturing translation services that enable our customers to expand to new markets worldwide.
The Languages we Translate
We provide translation services for a multitude of corporations and Manufacturing institutions in all key markets in any language that our clients require. Our vast experience in any language in the Manufacturing sector includes our client’s entry into regions such as Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, China and South East Asia. Our ability to assist our clients very quickly and efficiently in their language requirements has been a key to our success.
The Manufacturing Industry in America
The United States has seen a vast change in the manufacturing industry over the past 50 years. It used to be that America was one of the biggest manufacturing countries in the world. They would export everything from car parts to farming produce. Now that has all changed and America has simply become a consumer nation that depends on imports from other countries. Many of the America based businesses have outsourced their work to other foreign countries, like China. The reason for this is that workers in these countries will do the manufacturing work for a lot less money than workers would in the United States. After all, America has a federal minimum wage that employers have to abide by. Not only that, it is also more expensive to live in America and the workers need more money in order to pay their bills. China, on the other hand, has a much lower minimum wage. They don't base one wage for the entire nation. Each individual province has their own minimum wage, but they are all roughly the equivalent of around $2 per hour. So, it is much cheaper for American companies to pay workers $2 an hour than to pay them $7.25 per hour, which is the American minimum wage.
When businesses outsource to other countries for work, this is part of what is called "globalization." Many Americans feel that globalization actually takes away jobs from Americans, but it also creates more profitable opportunities for businesses. It also encourages individuals to become entrepreneurs and start their own businesses by seeking opportunities in foreign lands. The only challenge is the language barrier, but there are plenty of translation services that you can use to communicate with each other. If you do business online through websites, like Alibaba, then you will likely be able to use a translation tool that shows you a pretty good translation of the vendor's text comments. They will also get to see a translation of your comments as well. If you are getting involved in bigger business overseas, then it may get to a point where you actually travel to the manufacturing plant and see the production in person. When this happens, you will likely need to have an interpreter with you if the people you are meeting don't speak your language or you don't speak their language. International business is good on so many levels and outsourced manufacturing is just another way for businesses to make money.