Language Marketplace is able to assist the global Technology sector meet their wide ranging multicultural communication needs. As more and more companies continue to expand into new and emerging international markets to increase global market share, the need for professional, certified, and culturally accurate Technology translation services is a professional requirement for this sector.
Below are key features that define Language Marketplace as the translation services market leader:
- Certified translation services using only qualified and experienced native language professionals. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
- Certified to ISO 17100 and CAN / CGSB 131.10 for Translation Services. These Standards and their associated Audits are now being used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation service provider.
- Cost-effective. We are the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs.
- On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
- Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our teams sets us apart.
- Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, interpretation, language substitutions for your designed publications. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
- Security is as important to us as it is to you. Dual mirrored servers and an NAD storage system tied into an off-site secure backup system, along with a multitude of safeguards provides unparalleled security for both corporate and Technology institutions!
The language translation industry comprises thousands of translation companies with a wide variety of skill sets. Language Marketplace offers something that few language translation companies can compete with: a unique combination of quality and cost-effectively priced translation services with excellent customer service. The result is high customer satisfaction and retention. These key attributes are the reason Language Marketplace is your best Technology related language translation service provider!
A few of the types of documents that are important within this area include:
- Technical manuals
- Standard operating instructions and procedures
- General Correspondence
- Training manuals
- Technical bulletins
- Maintenance information
- Electronic database files
- Marketing brochures
- Corporate websites
Proven Technology Translation Capabilities
Language Marketplace has developed certified processes according to ISO 17100 –Translation Services certification which ensures the language translation services we provide to our clients is at the current highest level in our industry. We are able to deliver accurate, reliable and cost-effective translations into over 140 languages. We have the language skills and subject-area expertise to meet all of your communications needs.
Our Technology Industry Language expertise
Language Marketplace provides translation services for various Technology industry related entities. We provide translators with specific knowledge and expertise in this field. Our streamlined processes and quality assurance procedures allow us to focus both our internal and external resources on this important sector! Language Marketplace provides Technology translation services that enable our customers to expand to new markets worldwide.
The Languages we Translate
We provide translation services for a multitude of corporations and Technology institutions in all key markets in any language that our clients require. Our vast experience in any language in the Technology sector includes our client’s entry into regions such as Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, China and South East Asia. Our ability to assist our clients very quickly and efficiently in their language requirements has been a key to our success.
The Technology Industry in America
The United States has revolutionized the technological industry. Anyone that says America doesn't create anything anymore has never been to Silicon Valley. Now it is true that many computer companies outsource their labor to other countries, like China, but America is the country that creates the blueprints for the technology. The Apple corporation may hire workers in China to manufacture their iPhones and iPads, but it was American engineers that developed those devices in the first place. The two biggest technological pioneers in America have been Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. Steve Jobs was responsible for getting computers into the homes of millions of people. Bill Gates was responsible for developing an operating system that was graphical and user friendly, which is sold through his Microsoft corporation. Between the two of them, they were able to create a world that heavily relies on computers in both a personal and business setting. They are the reason why other countries buy American technology and invest in new computer engineering research in Silicon Valley. The United States is a country that exports their technological ideas and developments, but it is mostly China that actually manufactures these computer devices. Then they export the final products to the company that hired them, which in the technological world is usually Apple. Once Apple receives all of the manufactured devices from China, then they sell them in their stores or export them to other countries that demand the devices.
What is great about the technology we have today is that it can provide multiple languages to people who speak a language other than English. For example, when you first buy a computer and set up your desktop, it will ask you what language you want all the text to be in. That way you can purchase computer products in any country in the world and still have the convenience of choosing the language that you want to use. However, there still may be situations that require you to need translation services. A business, like Apple, that outsources the manufacturing labor of their iPhones to China will need to be able to understand the businesspeople they are dealing with over there. You might think that a simple online translation will be sufficient enough, but those translations are usually poor and not grammatically accurate. That is why any business person communicating with companies overseas will need professional translation services that accurately convey the grammar and interpretations of the other language into yours.