I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy Holiday Season.
I would also like to express my personal gratitude to all of our clients who worked with us this past year and to our staff, translators, and interpreters for being part of our growing Language Marketplace family.
In terms of important charity events this year, we’ve continued to support the ALS Society in a number of areas; however we were also involved in many other events during the year at our Corporate Office. They included providing school bags for children in Guatemala, several community outreach outings and helping those affected by typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines. One of our summer students had volunteered two years ago in that area and stayed with a local family, the Macasils. This family was one of the thousands who lost everything in the typhoon. Language Marketplace is continuing its goal of giving directly to those in need and will therefore be assisting this family in rebuilding their home!
During our monthly social responsibility meetings, one of our team members suggested something very special for 2014 which we hope other organizations will emulate. It is a concept that has its roots in the “Pay it Forward” theme but with a small twist and it will allow full participation from not just our corporate offices but also all regional ones as well. As this is rolled out we will keep you updated.
We look forward to being of continued service to you!
EN 15038 Certified – Audited Language Industry Certification System
CAN / CGSB 131.10 Certified – Audited Translation Services Standard
NSGCIS Certified – Audited Community Interpreting Services
WEConnect Certified – Certified Women’s Business Organization
Business Awards – 2012 TOP100 Woman Owned Businesses & 2013 PROFIT500 Fastest Growing Companies
- Fast estimates with no hidden charges! Proofreading by a second translator is always included! Our client reference list will give you peace of mind.
- Affordable professional business translation services in over 140 languages – completely localized using only mother-tongue professionals.
- CAN/CGSB-131.10 Translation Services Certified and EN 15038 Translation Services Certified.
- Single Source for your language requirements: Translation, Conference Interpreters, Community Interpreters, On-demand Phone Interpreters!
- Customer service second to none!
We send out Newsletters quarterly -we occasionally send out an important update (moving notice) -but never more than once a month – that is a promise!