We are a worldwide professional translation company with extensive experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast free translation estimates in PDF.
- Proofreading by a second translator is always included.
- Personal knowledgeable service at cost-effective rates.
- Our extensive client list will give you peace of mind.
Moscow's architecture is world-renowned. Moscow is also well known as the site of Saint Basil Cathedral, with its elegant onion domes, as well as the Cathedral of Christ the Savior and the Seven Sisters. The look of the city changed drastically during Soviet times, mostly due to Joseph Stalin, who oversaw a large-scale effort to modernise the city. He introduced broad avenues and roadways, some of them over ten lanes wide. Stalin, is also credited with building the The Seven Sisters,cathedral-like structures. A defining feature of Moscow's skyline. All seven towers can be seen from most elevations in the city; they are among the tallest constructions in central Moscow apart from the Ostankino Tower which, when it was completed in 1967, was the tallest free-standing land structure in the world and today remains the worlds third-tallest after the Burj Dubai in Dubai and the CN Tower.
Moscow is so huge that it can almost be its own country. Its official population is over 12 million.
Moscow can boast of the largest number of billionaires in the world!
Translation for Business
- Annual Reports Translation
- Audit Statements Translation
- Brochure Translation
- Business Document Translation
- Contract Translation Company
- Corporate Translation Agency
- Employee Handbook Translation
- Employment Agreements Translation
- Financial Report Translation
Contact us today to get your free non-obligatory price quote in PDF for your business translation project.