We are a worldwide professional translation company with extensive experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast free translation estimates in PDF.
- Proofreading by a second translator is always included.
- Personal knowledgeable service at cost-effective rates.
- Our extensive client list will give you peace of mind.
The Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region is the largest metropolitan area in Germany with about 12 million inhabitants. The metropolitan area is named after the Rhine and Ruhr rivers, which are the regions's defining geographical features and historically its economic backbone. Rhine-Ruhr is of polycentric nature and the only megacity in Germany. It covers an area of nearly 11,000 square kilometers and lies entirely within the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia.
Historically, most of the Ruhr area was for the most characterized by heavy industry since the age of industrialisation in the late 19th and early 20th century. During the 19th century the city of Düsseldorf grew to become the administrative center of the region and since 1945 its political capital.From within, Düsseldorf and Cologne are by far the largest economic centers, with specialisation in financial/high tech and insurance/multi media services respectively. Today, the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region accounts for over 15% of the GDP of the German economy, which would place it as the 3rd largest GRP of metropolitan area in the European Union and the 16th largest GDP in the world.
Language Marketplace has been providing professional translation services in Rhine-Ruhr to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited by The Ministry of Attorney General, Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ministry of Culture. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your language translation needs. Our translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Entertainment and Fashion Translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation in Rhine Ruhr
* Finance Translation
* Government Translation
* Rhine Ruhr Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic, Structural, Hydraulics, Electrical Engineering, Mining, Environmental Engineering in Rhine Ruhr
Our Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
A few of the languages that we translate in Rhine Ruhr:
Assamese, Bengali, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Dari, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian - Bahasa, Japanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, English, Laotian, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Pushto, Persian, Singhalese, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Vietnamese, Urdu, Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Afrikaans, Amharic, Hausa, Somali, Swahili, Italian, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, Canadian French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, English, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Asian.