We are a worldwide professional translation company with extensive experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast free translation estimates in PDF.
- Proofreading by a second translator is always included.
- Personal knowledgeable service at cost-effective rates.
- Our extensive client list will give you peace of mind.
Madrid in Spanish, and colloquially in Spain is the capital and largest city of Spain. It is the third-most populous municipality in the European Union after Greater London and Berlin, and its metropolitan area is the third-most populous city by urban area in the European Union after Paris and the London. The entire population of the Madrid metropolitan area is estimated to be over 6 million including both suburb and rural areas.
Madrid is full of green spaces and parkland; in central Madrid the largest park is Parque del Retiro. Madrid has many trees, both in parks and on the streets, with well over 500,000. Tokyo is one of the only city's with more trees (100,000 more), but also had three times more population than Madrid. Parque del Retiro,is Madrid’s most popular park. Its large lake in the middle is presently used for pleasure boating. In the Retiro Park is also the Forest of the Departed (Spanish Bosque de los Ausentes), a memorial monument to commemorate the 191 victims of the 11 March 2004 Madrid attacks.
Language Marketplace has been providing professional tTranslation services in Madrid to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited by The Ministry of Attorney General, Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ministry of Culture. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available, in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your language translation needs. Our translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Entertainment and Fashion Translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation in Madrid
* Finance Translation
* Government Translation
* Madrid Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic, Structural, Hydraulics, Electrical Engineering, Mining, Environmental Engineering in Madrid
Our Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
A few of the languages that we translate in Madrid:
Assamese, Bengali, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Dari, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian - Bahasa, Japanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, English, Laotian, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Pushto, Persian, Singhalese, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Vietnamese, Urdu, Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Afrikaans, Amharic, Hausa, Somali, Swahili, Italian, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, Canadian French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, English, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Asian.