We are a worldwide professional translation company with extensive experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast free translation estimates in PDF.
- Proofreading by a second translator is always included.
- Personal knowledgeable service at cost-effective rates.
- Our extensive client list will give you peace of mind.
Milan is the second largest city in Italy, located in the plains of Lombardy. Milan is the capital in the Province of Milan, as well as the regional capital of Lombardy. The Milan metropolitan area is by far the largest in Italy, and is estimated to have a population of well over 7 million. Milan is renowned as one of the world capitals of design and fashion. The English word millinery, referring to women's hats, is derived from the name of the city. The city hosted the World Exposition in 1906 and also hosted the Universal Expo in 2015.
The biggest and greatest example of Gothic architecture in Italy, the Milan Cathedral, is the fourth largest cathedral in the world after St. Peter's Basilica in Rome, the Cathedral of Seville and a new Cathedral in the Ivory Coast. Built between 1386 and 1577, it hosts the world's largest collection of marble statues with the widely visible golden Madonna statue on top of the spire, nicknamed by the people of Milan as Madunina (the little Madonna), that became one of the symbols of the city.
Language Marketplace has been providing professional translation services in Milan to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited . Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your language translation needs. Our translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Entertainment and Fashion Translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation in Milan
* Finance Translation
* Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Civil Engineering in Milan
Our Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Business Translation
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
A few of the languages that we translate in Milan:
Assamese, Bengali, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Dari, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian - Bahasa, Japanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, English, Laotian, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Pushto, Persian, Singhalese, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Italian, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, Canadian French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, English, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Asian.