We are a worldwide professional translation company with extensive experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast free translation estimates in PDF.
- Proofreading by a second translator is always included.
- Personal knowledgeable service at cost-effective rates.
- Our extensive client list will give you peace of mind.
Berlin is the capital city and one of sixteen states of Germany. With a population of over 3 million within its city limits, Berlin is Germany's largest city. It is the second most populous city and the eighth most populous urban area in the European Union. Located in northeastern Germany, it is the center of the Berlin-Brandenburg metropolitan area, comprising well over 5 million people from over 190 nations.
Berlin is a major center of culture, politics, media, and science in Europe. Its economy is primarily based on the service sector, encompassing a diverse range of creative industries, media corporations, environmental services, congress and convention venues. The city serves as a continental hub for air and rail transport, and is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the EU. Berlin has a very diverse art scene, and is home to around 420 art galleries. Young Germans and international artists continue to settle in the city, and Berlin has established itself as a center of youth and popular culture in Europe. Berlin was awarded the title of "City of Design" by UNESCO.
Language Marketplace has been providing professional translation services in Berlin to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your language translation needs. Our translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
A few of these specialty areas include:
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation in Berlin
* Finance Translation
* Government Translation
* Berlin Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* Medical Translation
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic
Our Document Translation Services include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Financial Reports
* Translation of Surveys
* Translation of Catalogues
* Translate Product Literature
* Package Translation
A few of the languages that we translate in Berlin:
Assamese, Bengali, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Dari, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian - Bahasa, Japanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, English, Laotian, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Thai, Vietnamese, Urdu, Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Afrikaans, Amharic, Hausa, Somali, Swahili, Italian, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Canadian French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, English, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Asian.