We are a worldwide professional translation company with extensive experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast free translation estimates in PDF.
- Proofreading by a second translator is always included.
- Personal knowledgeable service at cost-effective rates.
- Our extensive client list will give you peace of mind.
Stockholm is the capital and largest city of Sweden. It is the site of the national Swedish government, the Riksdag (parliament), and the official residence of the Swedish Monarch as well as the prime minister. Stockholm is known for its beauty, its buildings and architecture, its open water and many parks. Stockholm is one of the most visited cities in the Nordic countries, with over one million visitors yearly. Stockholm has been the cultural, media, political, and economic centre of Sweden since the 13th century.
Besides being a large city with an active cultural life, Stockholm houses many national cultural institutions. There are two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the Stockholm area: the Royal Palace Drottningholm and the Skogskyrkogården. Stockholm is one of the most crowded museum-cities in the world with around 100 museums, visited by millions of people every year. The most renowned national museum is the National Museum, with Sweden's largest collection of art: 16,000 paintings and 30,000 objects of art handicraft. The collection dates back to the days of Gustav Vasa in the 16th century.
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Interpretation and Translation services in Stockholm to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work.
Language Marketplace can respond quickly and effectively to all your language translation needs. Our translation teams are professional industry focused linguists.
Our Document Translation Services Include:
* Technical Manual Translation
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Medical Translation
* Business Translation
* Website Translation & Website Localisation
* Legal Translation, including Contract translation, RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate translation.
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
A few of the languages that we translate in Stockholm:
Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, Canadian French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, English, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Asian.