Language Marketplace is able to assist the global Financial sector meet their wide ranging multicultural communication needs. As more and more companies continue to expand into new and emerging international markets to increase global market share, the need for professional, certified, and culturally accurate Financial translation services is a professional requirement for this sector.
Below are key features that define Language Marketplace as the translation services market leader:
- Certified translation services using only qualified and experienced native language professionals. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
- Certified to ISO 17100 and CAN / CGSB 131.10 for Translation Services. These Standards and their associated Audits are now being used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation service provider.
- Cost-effective. We are the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs.
- On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
- Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our teams sets us apart.
- Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, interpretation, language substitutions for your designed publications. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
- Security is as important to us as it is to you. Dual mirrored servers and an NAD storage system tied into an off-site secure backup system, along with a multitude of safeguards provides unparalleled security for both corporate and Financial institutions!
The language translation industry comprises thousands of translation companies with a wide variety of skill sets. Language Marketplace offers something that few language translation companies can compete with: a unique combination of quality and cost-effectively priced translation services with excellent customer service. The result is high customer satisfaction and retention. These key attributes are the reason Language Marketplace is your best Financial related language translation service provider!
The areas this encompasses includes:
Lending and Securities
Real Estate and Mortgages
Mergers and acquisitions
Mutual fund investments
Credit card services
A few of the types of documents that are important within this area include:
Statement of Cash Flows
Consolidated financial statements
Government financial statements
Personal financial statements
Audit and legal implications reports
Standards and regulations reports
Proven Financial Translation Capabilities
Language Marketplace has developed certified processes according to ISO 17100 –Translation Services certification which ensures the language translation services we provide to our clients is at the current highest level in our industry. We are able to deliver accurate, reliable and cost-effective translations into over 140 languages. We have the language skills and subject-area expertise to meet all of your communications needs.
Our Financial Industry Language expertise
Language Marketplace provides translation services for various Financial industry related entities. We provide translators with specific knowledge and expertise in this field. Our streamlined processes and quality assurance procedures allow us to focus both our internal and external resources on this important sector! Language Marketplace provides Financial translation services that enable our customers to expand to new markets worldwide.
The Languages we Translate
We provide translation services for a multitude of corporations and Financial institutions in all key markets in any language that our clients require. Our vast experience in any language in the Financial sector includes our client’s entry into regions such as Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, China and South East Asia. Our ability to assist our clients very quickly and efficiently in their language requirements has been a key to our success.
The Financial Industry in America
The financial industry of the United States has been hit hard over the last five years. Many banks and investment companies were on the brink of collapse because of the massive economic bubble that burst. Not only did this affect people in the United States, but it also had an impact on people around the world. After all, the United States Dollar is seen by other countries as one of the most important currencies of the world. In order for foreign businesses to invest in America, they need to be able to understand what is happening with the U.S. economy and their dollar currency. That is why translation services are crucial for all foreign investors to take advantage of when looking at American investment opportunities. This could mean having to read the American Wall Street Journal or other news resources in America to determine what exactly is happening to the nation's economy. If a foreigner were to just put their money into an American business without knowing what is going on in the country, then they would be putting their finances into great risk. After all, financial documentation and terms can be complicated for even the average American citizen to understand. So to a foreigner, the terminology can be even harder for them to grasp. That is why translation services for financial terminology are crucial for all investors to use.
For those that want to invest with a brokerage firm, you need to be able to understand the applications and contracts very carefully. For example, if you invest in the stock market then you need to know the difference between a cash account and a margin account. If you just choose a margin account then you could be getting yourself in debt by spending money that isn't really yours. You have to know exactly what that account is. There are just so many types of complicated legal words and documents in the investment sector, like financial statements, corporate minutes, futures contracts, options contracts, litigation mergers, investment proposals, underwriting agreements and so much more. The average person doesn't understand what these documents are and will need someone to explain them. Money management is very important for Americans to undertake in this day and age. The recession is slowly getting better, but it is not completely over with yet. That is why people need to start understanding their options when it comes to their money and finances. A translation service will be just the thing to help people understand all of their financial documents and to make the right choices with them.