Language Marketplace is able to assist global Governments meet their wide ranging multicultural communication needs. As more and more companies continue to expand into new and emerging international markets to increase global market share, the need for professional, certified, and culturally accurate Government translation services is a professional requirement for this sector.
Below are key features that define Language Marketplace as the translation services and language interpretation market leader:
- Certified translation services using only qualified and experienced native language professionals. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
- Certified to ISO 17100 and CAN / CGSB 131.10 for Translation Services. These Standards and their associated Audits are now being used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation service provider.
- Cost-effective. We are the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs.
- On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
- Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our teams sets us apart.
- Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, interpretation, language substitutions for your designed publications. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
- Security is as important to us as it is to you. Dual mirrored servers and an NAD storage system tied into an off-site secure backup system, along with a multitude of safeguards provides unparalleled security for both corporate and government institutions!
The language translation industry comprises thousands of translation companies with a wide variety of skill sets. Language Marketplace offers something that few language translation companies can compete with: a unique combination of quality and cost-effectively priced translation services with excellent customer service. The result is high customer satisfaction and retention. These key attributes are the reason Language Marketplace is your best Government related language translation service provider!
A few of the types of documents that are important within this area include:
- Technical manuals
- Standard operating instructions and procedures
- Employee Safety Handbooks
- General Correspondence
- Business Cards
- Systems and Plant processes
- ISO 9000 / QS 9000 manuals
- Training manuals
- Technical bulletins
- Commissioning procedures
- Maintenance information
- Electronic database files
- Marketing brochures
- Corporate websites
Proven Government Translation Capabilities
Language Marketplace has developed certified processes according to ISO 17100 –Translation Services certification which ensures the language translation services we provide to our clients is at the current highest level in our industry. We are able to deliver accurate, reliable and cost-effective translations into over 140 languages. We have the language skills and subject-area expertise to meet all of your communications needs.
Our Government Industry Language expertise
Language Marketplace provides translation services for various Government industry related entities. We provide translators with specific knowledge and expertise in this field. Our streamlined processes and quality assurance procedures allow us to focus both our internal and external resources on this important sector! Language Marketplace provides Government translation services that enable our customers to expand to new markets worldwide.
The Languages we Translate and Interpret
We provide translation services for a multitude of corporations and government institutions in all key markets in any language that our clients require. Our vast experience in any language in the Government sector includes our client’s entry into regions such as Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, China and South East Asia. Our ability to assist our clients very quickly and efficiently in their language requirements has been a key to our success.
The Government Industry in America
The United States government is more than just a body of politicians that passes legislation and enforces laws. The government makes sure the nation's economy is intact and that business owners are doing their fair share to contribute to it. This contribution comes in the form of business taxes, such as sales tax and corporate income tax. As for the people themselves, they pay personal income taxes to the government based on their yearly earnings. Now it is important to remember that there are many different areas of government in America. The biggest form is the federal government, who is in charge of overseeing the laws and the safety of the entire nation. The next level of government is broken down into individual states. After all, the United States has 50 separate states that all have their own state governments and Congresses. The leader of each state is called a governor, who represents the executive branch of government just like the president represents the executive branch on the federal level. Below this level, you have local government and contractors of the government. Contractors are independent workers that do jobs for the government, like translation services. For example, if a Spanish speaking immigrant came to the United States and needed help reading U.S. government documents, then a federally paid contractor would be made available to assist them.
The United States has seen a vast majority of change in the nationality of their citizens. In the beginning of the nation's history, Englishmen immigrated to the United States and turned the country into an English speaking country. But, overtime this has changed because of all the new immigrants that speak other languages, like Spanish and Chinese. It has gotten to the point where the number of immigrants that speak a different language are starting to grow in numbers. It is predicted that in 50 years, the traditional Caucasian American will be of a minority in this country. Not only that, but the English language may become a secondary language in 50 years as well. That is why translation agencies in America are going to start booming in popularity. Even though the government still claims the national language is English, every new immigrant will likely have a hard time understanding it. So, they will need translation services in order to understand all of the government documentation regarding the requirements for them to become legal citizens.