Language Marketplace is able to assist the global Media and Entertainment sector meet their wide ranging multicultural communication needs. As more and more companies continue to expand into new and emerging international markets to increase global market share, the need for professional, certified, and culturally accurate Media and Entertainment translation services is a professional requirement for this sector.
Below are key features that define Language Marketplace as the translation services market leader:
- Certified translation services using only qualified and experienced native language professionals. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
- Certified to ISO 17100 and CAN / CGSB 131.10 for Translation Services. These Standards and their associated Audits are now being used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation service provider.
- Cost-effective. We are the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs.
- On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
- Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our teams sets us apart.
- Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, interpretation, language substitutions for your designed publications. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
- Security is as important to us as it is to you. Dual mirrored servers and an NAD storage system tied into an off-site secure backup system, along with a multitude of safeguards provides unparalleled security for both corporate and Media and Entertainment institutions!
The language translation industry comprises thousands of translation companies with a wide variety of skill sets. Language Marketplace offers something that few language translation companies can compete with: a unique combination of quality and cost-effectively priced translation services with excellent customer service. The result is high customer satisfaction and retention. These key attributes are the reason Language Marketplace is your best Media and Entertainment related language translation service provider!
A few of the types of documents that are important within this area include:
- Technical manuals
- Standard operating instructions and procedures
- Employee Safety Handbooks
- General Correspondence
- Business Cards
- Commissioning procedures
- Electronic database files
- Marketing brochures
- Corporate websites
Proven Media and Entertainment Translation Capabilities
Language Marketplace has developed certified processes according to ISO 17100 –Translation Services certification which ensures the language translation services we provide to our clients is at the current highest level in our industry. We are able to deliver accurate, reliable and cost-effective translations into over 140 languages. We have the language skills and subject-area expertise to meet all of your communications needs.
Our Media and Entertainment Industry Language expertise
Language Marketplace provides translation services for various Media and Entertainment industry related entities. We provide translators with specific knowledge and expertise in this field. Our streamlined processes and quality assurance procedures allow us to focus both our internal and external resources on this important sector! Language Marketplace provides Media and Entertainment translation services that enable our customers to expand to new markets worldwide.
The Languages we Translate
We provide translation services for a multitude of corporations and Media and Entertainment institutions in all key markets in any language that our clients require. Our vast experience in any language in the Media and Entertainment sector includes our client’s entry into regions such as Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, China and South East Asia. Our ability to assist our clients very quickly and efficiently in their language requirements has been a key to our success.
The Media and Entertainment Industry in America
The United States is known as the media and entertainment capital of the world. After all, the biggest movie productions are associated with the city of Hollywood, which is located in the state of California. The one thing that the United States still does export are their movies. American films are translated into the language of the country they are being sent to. For example, most American citizens don't even realize that there are dozens of translated versions of classic movies like "The Godfather" or "Gone with the Wind." You generally have to live in the native country of the language to see these versions of the film. These have voice over actors that speak the other language over the original actors scenes. Either that, or the movie studio will hire translators to simply write subtitles of all the dialogue in the movies. This can be done by simply giving them the script of the movie and then they translate all of the dialogue passages in the script. These translations will then become the subtitles that are written on the bottom of the screen. The point is that entertainment and media products are a huge export in America. They are actually one of the few major exports that America is still involved in. Instead of exporting farm crops and car parts, we export DVDs and Blue Rays, but now using the internet via downloads!
Another big part of the entertainment industry is the music. In fact, music is even popular than movies when you consider everyone that listens to a headset while they are in their car or at the gym. Music artists that want to spread their songs to other countries will likely have a foreign singer to sing their song for them in a different language. That way the native speakers of those countries can understand the meaning of the song. At the same time, the original artist that wrote the song will still earn royalties from all the CDs and albums that are sold in these foreign countries. Music exports are just as big as movie exports. To get the foreign singers to understand the English language, they will need translated scripts of the music. That way they can read the words in their language and get a feel for the song by understanding the meaning of them. Since the entertainment industry is huge in America, they employ more translators than any other nation.