Language Marketplace is able to assist the global Pharmaceutical sector meet their wide ranging multicultural communication needs. As more and more companies continue to expand into new and emerging international markets to increase global market share, the need for professional, certified, and culturally accurate Pharmaceutical translation services is a professional requirement for this sector.
Below are key features that define Language Marketplace as the translation services market leader:
- Certified translation services using only qualified and experienced native language professionals. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
- Certified to ISO 17100 and CAN / CGSB 131.10 for Translation Services. These Standards and their associated Audits are now being used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation service provider.
- Cost-effective. We are the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs.
- On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
- Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our teams sets us apart.
- Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, interpretation, language substitutions for your designed publications. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
- Security is as important to us as it is to you. Dual mirrored servers and an NAD storage system tied into an off-site secure backup system, along with a multitude of safeguards provides unparalleled security for both corporate and Pharmaceutical institutions!
The language translation industry comprises thousands of translation companies with a wide variety of skill sets. Language Marketplace offers something that few language translation companies can compete with: a unique combination of quality and cost-effectively priced translation services with excellent customer service. The result is high customer satisfaction and retention. These key attributes are the reason Language Marketplace is your best Pharmaceutical related language translation service provider!
A few of the types of documents that are important within this area include:
Multicultural research and focus groups
Packaging and labeling
Patents and intellectual property
Study recruitment ads
Informed consent forms
Adverse event reports
Medical call center interpreting
Proven Pharmaceutical Translation Capabilities
Language Marketplace has developed certified processes according to ISO 17100 –Translation Services certification which ensures the language translation services we provide to our clients is at the current highest level in our industry. We are able to deliver accurate, reliable and cost-effective translations into over 140 languages. We have the language skills and subject-area expertise to meet all of your communications needs.
Our Pharmaceutical Industry Language expertise
Language Marketplace provides translation services for various Pharmaceutical industry related entities. We provide translators with specific knowledge and expertise in this field. Our streamlined processes and quality assurance procedures allow us to focus both our internal and external resources on this important sector! Language Marketplace provides Pharmaceutical translation services that enable our customers to expand to new markets worldwide.
The Languages we Translate
We provide translation services for a multitude of corporations and Pharmaceutical institutions in all key markets in any language that our clients require. Our vast experience in any language in the Pharmaceutical sector includes our client’s entry into regions such as Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, China and South East Asia. Our ability to assist our clients very quickly and efficiently in their language requirements has been a key to our success.
The Pharmaceutical Industry in America
The pharmaceutical industry has become a fast growing businesses in the United States. In fact, America is the number one provider of pharmaceuticals to the entire world. They are also the leading country in biopharmaceutical research and development. There are so many new illnesses and diseases being discovered all the time and America is always on top to create a new drug to treat the problem. The pharmaceutical industry is also a huge job creator in the United States. Pharmaceutical companies have employed over 270,000 people since 2010. The drug manufacturers of these companies spent over $67 billion on research and development alone. This is huge for the nation's economy because every medical facility prescribes some kind of pharmaceutical drug to their patients. Not only that, but these companies are also responsible for the over the counter medication as well. Every CVS or Walgreens that you drive by in America is filled with pharmaceutical drugs.
American pharmaceutical companies also export drugs to other countries where they lack in the research and development of these drugs. Since America has the money to spend on developing them, they can afford to be the number one creators and help the rest of the world treat their citizens' illnesses. Translation services come into play here because the drugs need to be labeled in the appropriate languages of these countries receiving them. That way the foreign recipients will know what they are getting. Now, it is true that many pharmaceutical drugs have ingredients that share a universal terminology amongst all nations. After all, many scientific words are creating by taking words from various languages and combining them together. For example, how did the word thiazolidinediones ever get created? People of all languages probably don't know what that word means. They would either have to look it up themselves or simply hire a translator to explain the word to them. If you look it up then you probably still won't understand its meaning completely. You need a translator to explain to you exactly what these ingredients are. That way you know what you are putting in your body. Usually a doctor will tell you this if these are prescription drugs, but many drugs are also available over-the-counter and the consumer has to vend for themselves to figure out what it will do to them. This is why a translation service is crucial because it will ensure your safety and give you the knowledge you need to protect yourself.