Language Marketplace is able to assist the global Science sector meet their wide ranging multicultural communication needs. As more and more companies continue to expand into new and emerging international markets to increase global market share, the need for professional, certified, and culturally accurate Science translation services is a professional requirement for this sector.
Below are key features that define Language Marketplace as the translation services market leader:
- Certified translation services using only qualified and experienced native language professionals. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
- Certified to ISO 17100 and CAN / CGSB 131.10 for Translation Services. These Standards and their associated Audits are now being used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation service provider.
- Cost-effective. We are the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs.
- On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
- Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our teams sets us apart.
- Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, interpretation, language substitutions for your designed publications. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
- Security is as important to us as it is to you. Dual mirrored servers and an NAD storage system tied into an off-site secure backup system, along with a multitude of safeguards provides unparalleled security for both corporate and Science institutions!
The language translation industry comprises thousands of translation companies with a wide variety of skill sets. Language Marketplace offers something that few language translation companies can compete with: a unique combination of quality and cost-effectively priced translation services with excellent customer service. The result is high customer satisfaction and retention. These key attributes are the reason Language Marketplace is your best Science related language translation service provider!
Language Marketplace has developed certified processes according to ISO 17100 –Translation Services certification which ensures the language translation services we provide to our clients is at the current highest level in our industry. We are able to deliver accurate, reliable and cost-effective translations into over 140 languages. We have the language skills and subject-area expertise to meet all of your communications needs.
Our Science Industry Language expertise
Language Marketplace provides translation services for various Science industry related entities. We provide translators with specific knowledge and expertise in this field. Our streamlined processes and quality assurance procedures allow us to focus both our internal and external resources on this important sector! Language Marketplace provides Science translation services that enable our customers to expand to new markets worldwide.
The Languages we Translate
We provide translation services for a multitude of corporations and Science institutions in all key markets in any language that our clients require. Our vast experience in any language in the Science sector includes our client’s entry into regions such as Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, China and South East Asia. Our ability to assist our clients very quickly and efficiently in their language requirements has been a key to our success.
The Science Industry in America
Science is one of the most complicated languages in the world. Many people don't think of science as a language, but when you start reading scientific terminology then you will start to realize that it is a language all in itself. It takes a special understanding of science to grasp the reality of it. Science is actually quite controversial in the United States because many of the American people don't understand it. Even though America has plenty of smart and intelligent scientists, there are still not as many scientists graduating as there are in other countries. But regardless, the American public is starting to accept scientific theories and research as being fact. For example, there is a debate as to whether or not global warming is real. Most people come to their own conclusions by either abiding by their religious beliefs or taking the word of scientists that tell them there is global warming. Fortunately, there are many scientists around the world that share similar opinions and that is one way to come to your own conclusion if you don't follow scientific terms. But, it would still be fun to understand what led scientists to develop their particular theories. That is where a translation service would become invaluable.
The best way to come to conclusions about the scientific problems of the world is by simply understanding scientific terminology and data. The layman person won't be able to understand scientific language, regardless of which country they are from. In fact, most scientific terminology use universal terms that are used in every language. Many of the names of chemicals, for example, were created by combining words of numerous languages. That is why so many of these long scientific words are so hard to pronounce for most people. This is where science translation services would be very useful. These services have translators that are skilled and knowledgeable in the field of science. They will be able to look at scientific papers or journals and translate them into layman terms for you. This is especially useful when it comes to teaching children about science. Kids need to see scientific words in basic terminology in order to have a chance at grasping it. The United States is currently lagging a bit in science because many of the students don't have the right translators available to make it easier to understand. That is why hiring more translators for students will greatly help their development and understanding of all areas of science.