Language Marketplace is able to assist the global Travel and Tourism sector meet their wide ranging multicultural communication needs. As more and more companies continue to expand into new and emerging international markets to increase global market share, the need for professional, certified, and culturally accurate Travel and Tourism translation services is a professional requirement for this sector.
Below are key features that define Language Marketplace as the translation services market leader:
- Certified translation services using only qualified and experienced native language professionals. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
- Certified to ISO 17100 and CAN / CGSB 131.10 for Translation Services. These Standards and their associated Audits are now being used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation service provider.
- Cost-effective. We are the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs.
- On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
- Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our teams sets us apart.
- Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, interpretation, language substitutions for your designed publications. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
- Security is as important to us as it is to you. Dual mirrored servers and an NAD storage system tied into an off-site secure backup system, along with a multitude of safeguards provides unparalleled security for both corporate and Travel and Tourism institutions!
The language translation industry comprises thousands of translation companies with a wide variety of skill sets. Language Marketplace offers something that few language translation companies can compete with: a unique combination of quality and cost-effectively priced translation services with excellent customer service. The result is high customer satisfaction and retention. These key attributes are the reason Language Marketplace is your best Travel and Tourism related language translation service provider!
Proven Travel and Tourism Translation Capabilities
Language Marketplace has developed certified processes according to ISO 17100 –Translation Services certification which ensures the language translation services we provide to our clients is at the current highest level in our industry. We are able to deliver accurate, reliable and cost-effective translations into over 140 languages. We have the language skills and subject-area expertise to meet all of your communications needs.
Our Travel and Tourism Industry Language expertise
Language Marketplace provides translation services for various Travel and Tourism industry related entities. We provide translators with specific knowledge and expertise in this field. Our streamlined processes and quality assurance procedures allow us to focus both our internal and external resources on this important sector! Language Marketplace provides Travel and Tourism translation services that enable our customers to expand to new markets worldwide.
The Languages we Translate
We provide translation services for a multitude of corporations and Travel and Tourism institutions in all key markets in any language that our clients require. Our vast experience in any language in the Travel and Tourism sector includes our client’s entry into regions such as Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, China and South East Asia. Our ability to assist our clients very quickly and efficiently in their language requirements has been a key to our success.
The Travel and Tourism Industry in America
There are so many wonderful places to visit in the United States. Since the country is split between a hot climate region and a cold climate region, it makes the landscape and sights very diverse. This attracts a lot domestic tourists as well as international tourists from all around the world. In fact, there are many cities in the United States that depend on tourism as their main source of income to stimulate their local economy. The state of Florida has many cities like this because they have a lot of beach spots with resort hotels on them. These are attractive to tourists who love the beach. It also gives them a chance to go to one of the many amusement parks in Florida, like Universal Studios Theme Park or Disney World. Another American city that thrives on tourism is Las Vegas, located in Nevada. Tourists from everywhere visit this location for the entertainment and especially the gambling. If you walk into a major casino you will see people from all walks of life. The tourism industry in the United States took a little fall during the great recession of 2008, but it has made its way back and is starting to see greatness once again.
Translation services are ideal to have in the tourism business. After all, travelers who visit a foreign land will likely not speak the language and will desperately need the services of a translator to get them along during their travels. Some countries, like Japan, tend to use two different languages on their road signs and government vehicles. You will see Japanese characters and English text. These are the two main languages in Japan. It is similar to how the United States is starting to have more English and Spanish text on things like instruction manuals and buildings. That is because the United States has a high number of citizens that speak Spanish. But for those traveling to the United States that don't speak English or Spanish, they will need an interpreter or translator to help them out during their travels. You could even say that tourism is kind of an "import" business because people come to the United States to visit the sights. Americans are also just as active with traveling to other countries as well. There are travel agencies in America that help citizens choose a destination package that is right for them. Some of these packages even include translation services for when they get to their destination.